Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5

Thread: The legend of Zelda

Veteran False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark.
    Seriously I think it would be pretty sweet if they innovated more of having to actually LEARN sword techiniques. And not just a spin attack or hurricane blade, I mean several variety of moves. They've gone back to the bad ass Link, why not go all out? Then have some interesting and difficult enemies with equal or even more spectacular fighting styles. Will it happen...we can dream can't we?
    You thinking Devil May Cry with link? Great Concept.

This signature is within the limits upheld by the forum rules. Unless the rules change, do not remove.

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    I play games like Prince of Persia and think to myself, ok, they can revive this old game and make it awesome in two seconds. C'mon nintendo, step outta your E-T boundary more and produce some M's once and awhile. The potential's there, I really wonder what those guys are waiting for sometimes. They don't go to the same incredible game extremes like they did with the N64.

Dark games are in, and with a classic, you can't lose.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5