Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Legend of Zelda: the Twlight Princess

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

Legend of Zelda: the Twlight Princess

Yet another zelda thread so soon, but they've released the true offical title today!

www.nintendo.com has trailers, screenshots, and rough storyline. Let the speculation begin!

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks
    wow... I didn't know that was the offical title.. well, now we know for sure.. Twilight Princess huh ? Sounds better than what I was told it was... you know.. umm, (forgot) .. but nice, I see new screenshots... and I still can't wait !! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Latest updates to the story: You're a farmboy in Hyrule and you must step up to fight off evil. (whoever that is, probably not ganondorf...) In the game you'll be able to ride horseback, using your bow and sword, and also the latest feature, turning into a wolf! That sounds pretty bad ass to me! Suppose to release at Christmas, now I can't wait!!!

Newbie ninjaStan may be famous one day ninjaStan may be famous one day
    Thanks
    accually he dousnt live in hyrule, link lives in a little ranch like village that sells cows and horses to hyrule.

Newbie Melanic may be famous one day Melanic may be famous one day Melanic's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'm just wondering who that little person riding Link is...

Otaku Mana may be famous one day Mana may be famous one day Mana's Avatar
    Thanks
    I thought the little thing riding Link(wolf) was the little boy that's always in the trailers transformed, but I'm just guessing. :\

I was watching the footage live of Nintendo's Press Conference at E3 and I have to say the Twilight Princess trailer was one of, if not THE, best parts of the whole presentation(though finally seeing the *real* prototype Revolution and hearing about Smash Bros. was too). And it made me jealous to see Eiji Aonuma pulling out the DS cartridge of the demo to give to everyone at the conference!! "Dadadadaaaa"

The music in the trailer was phenomenal, Koji Kondo's rearrangements plucked at the strings in my heart for sure. The black and white/one primary color parts are really awesome too. I can't wait for this game to finally come out.
    "so i herd u liek mudkips"

Thanks
    The little thing riding Wolf Link is named Midna if my assumptions are correct. I'm not sure who the little girl was though...

Otaku Mana may be famous one day Mana may be famous one day Mana's Avatar
    Thanks
    Did you get this information from the demo or a different resource?
    "so i herd u liek mudkips"

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast