Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Legend of Zelda: the Twlight Princess

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    I posted the link!

www.nintendo.com I get this all from here! no gamespy, no gamespot, nintendo's official website!

Otaku Mana may be famous one day Mana may be famous one day Mana's Avatar
    Thanks
    Wow, someone hit me with a stupid stick this morning. Thanks I'll remember to bring my brain with me in future posts. lol
    "so i herd u liek mudkips"

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Hey, no worries, I've done it too. I wish they would've showed a screenshot of zelda, I'd love to see the transformed princess.

Newbie animenet may be famous one day animenet may be famous one day
    Thanks
    another zelda gme? geez.they are cool tho.

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    Nice title, i think it fits appropriately enough. I'm loving al lthe new tidbits of 411 on the game so far, good sh*t Dark.

Thanks
    I await as eagerly as you do. That's all they're releasing for now, I doubt this new zelda will be a dissappointment. Hopefully there will be more true levels in this game, rather than just the 2 dungeons they had in Wind Waker.

Newbie superperson may be famous one day superperson may be famous one day superperson's Avatar
    Thanks
    the loz:ww had its moments, with its cel shading, but the new legend of zelda will bring back some great old moments like fishing, and chicken gliding. i also hear that you will be able to use the gba link on it. no tingle though, people dont like him much. but i still wonder what the "twilight princess" is all about.
    Sometimes we lose sight of life's simple pleasures; remember, it takes 36 muscles to frown, but it only takes 3 muscle's to extend your arm and bitch slap the person who's annoying you.

Thanks
    ^ I'm one of them. Tingle sucks.

In one of the trailers, you see Link picking up a cat. Could these replace our classic Cuccos?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast