Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Legend of Zelda: the Twlight Princess

tak
    Otaku tak may be famous one day tak may be famous one day
    Thanks
    i hope that the game is better

Newbie Yusuke3001 may be famous one day Yusuke3001 may be famous one day
    Thanks
    I'm quoting my Nintendo Power Magazine on this one "In the early hours of Twilight Princess, as Link heads toward the Hyrule festival, he stumbles into a twilight realm-not a wholly seperate dark world like in A Link to the Past, but rather a limbo that's slowly spreading like an infection, transforming Hyrule into a dead realm." I'm guessing the reason it's called Twilight Princess is because Zelda's probably either trapped in Twilight or part of the solution to fixing the problem of the Twilight realm (I'm only guessing here, I could be completely wrong on this). All I know is there are new toys to play with in this game and I can't wait to test them out!

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    They said there would be some new weapons, and also some old ones. I'm pretty sure I saw the lantern from link to the past in the E3 trailer. I can't wait to test out the game period!

Otaku Avatar theif#1 may be famous one day Avatar theif#1 may be famous one day Avatar theif#1's Avatar
    Thanks
    if you want to see the trailler then go to this site http://www.zelda.com/universe/_pop/t...ailer=3&band=2

Do to others as you see fit

Otaku Avatar theif#1 may be famous one day Avatar theif#1 may be famous one day Avatar theif#1's Avatar
    Thanks
    the graphics and the music are just breath taking and i heard that link can talk to animals in the game and those little monkys are back(majoras mask) man why cant they releas it now thats why i love zelda they always come out with some thing better

Do to others as you see fit

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3