Thread: Lessons... Help Graphically?

Newbie SoapyFace may be famous one day SoapyFace may be famous one day SoapyFace's Avatar
    I live in that state no one knows about. Yeah, Delaware? Thats me.
    Thanks

Question Lessons... Help Graphically?

As some of you may have noticed, my graphic stuff isnt really all that great. I really want to get better but I dont know squat about anything. Cutting out images, making things pretty, nothing. I'm clueless. And torituals[spelling?] dont really help me much because I'm too stupid to understand half of it. o.O So, I was wondering if anyone would, or can help me improve somehow or something.. I dunno. Point is, I suck, and need some help. ;;^^
    "Oh rock, dear rock, I shall always love thee!" -Matthewt3hd0rk [My sexy tree]

I AM THE ROCK! Grrawr. Phear my swirling shiny powers and love my tree, bird, kitten, and bush friends!

Otaku Metsuki Anba may be famous one day Metsuki Anba may be famous one day Metsuki Anba's Avatar
    Over there. In the bush next to your house.
    Thanks

Re: Lessons... Help Graphically?

Quote Originally Posted by SoapyFace
    As some of you may have noticed, my graphic stuff isnt really all that great. I really want to get better but I dont know squat about anything. Cutting out images, making things pretty, nothing. I'm clueless. And torituals[spelling?] dont really help me much because I'm too stupid to understand half of it. o.O So, I was wondering if anyone would, or can help me improve somehow or something.. I dunno. Point is, I suck, and need some help. ;;^^
    Dude, just PM me if you need help with anything