Thread: lets try it - my first steps... and some help would be nice ;)

Newbie Makepeace may be famous one day Makepeace may be famous one day Makepeace's Avatar
    Thanks

Unhappy lets try it - my first steps... and some help would be nice ;)

hi @ all

so iam a vistor of this site for a few months, and i really like the work the people make here. and now... i have made a decision: to start with wallpaper design myself.

and now the beginning:
    i have started to get adobe photoshop cs. and now my first problems: were can i get the characters? what would be the best methode? searching for pics in the inet or make some screens in some animes itself? or are there probably some other ways?

next question: i have tried already to get some pics. i got a babe from a kgne wallpaper, i cutet her out the best i could and so i got her into a new background. but how can i get the "body lines?" those who are touching the background for example, how can i get them really smoth or so (now i think u founded out that im not english, or really good in it ^^, <--- german)

one other thing i ask myself is how can i get the background or have u some tipps how can i work or so.

i would be really happy if u can give me some tips for a beginning. for example the first steps i should do and so.

everyone is beginning small i think, and with good support i think i can do later really nice papers for all of us

greetz ur Makepeace

あなた& Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss's Avatar
    Québec, Canada, North America, Earth, Solar system, ... ! >_<
    Thanks

Talking

Hi there. Allow me to greeth you by saying, Welcome.

It really good to see a guest trying to make a move.
    For your question about "Photoshop CS tips", Click hereit will show you the open source of ShadowDeath. There is a lot of link to web site with tutorial, tips, etc...

Hope you will find what you were wanting, and I can't wait to see your work.....
    Coming soon.........

Newbie Makepeace may be famous one day Makepeace may be famous one day Makepeace's Avatar
    Thanks
    i just started to try it... damn ^^ its really hard to work with the german version if u work with guides ^^ gaussian blur what is that, or better what means gaussian?

あなた& Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss's Avatar
    Thanks
    Maybe you should work with the englis version. I've got the same prob with french version, so I puirchased the english And I made two trick. I inproved my english, and understand these Damn english tutorial.
    Coming soon.........

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ectoruss
    Maybe you should work with the englis version. I've got the same prob with french version, so I puirchased the english And I made two trick. I inproved my english, and understand these Damn english tutorial.
    hehe, iam just working with both ^^ looking on the other what what is ^^

but all time is ask myself where the others get there character pictures from... have u or anyone else a idea? http://ningen.nattoli.net/index.html for example... i ask where he get those pics from ^^ (i would ask hijm with mail, but my email isnt working right ^^)

and expect a first paper from me not in this year ^^

Thanks
    the fact is for example :Bakuretsu Tenshi, performe a search into google and click to the image search link, you get this.

Or you can get to a wallpaper or manga scan web site of your choice, take the caracters and do whatever you want with....

is it simple ??
    Coming soon.........