Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Life is about...

Newbie Hiwatari Niwa may be famous one day Hiwatari Niwa may be famous one day Hiwatari Niwa's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Life is about...

Life is what you make it. I cannot agree but only understand with the above statemements, because my mind is always changing.

Newbie kiksq may be famous one day kiksq may be famous one day
    Thanks

Isn't life a drug ??? the last time i cheeked it was.
    ! r@p3 y0u !n 3y3

Otaku Matrix040689 may be famous one day Matrix040689 may be famous one day Matrix040689's Avatar
    Thanks

I feel life is all in the way you live it. But its better with pie.

Devoted Otaku Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose's Avatar
    Thanks

I agree that life is about finding yourself... It's also about finding others, and making connections. Then again, the definition of what life is about is translated differently by each individual. So there is really no one way to describe what life is like.

Otaku Matrix040689 may be famous one day Matrix040689 may be famous one day Matrix040689's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Spike'sRose
    I agree that life is about finding yourself... It's also about finding others, and making connections. Then again, the definition of what life is about is translated differently by each individual. So there is really no one way to describe what life is like.
    finally somebody else gets it. but you need to go one step furter and say that their is no one absolute meaning of life. the meaning of life is different for every single person. this reminds me of a funny quote... "Exercise, eat right, sitll die".

Devoted Otaku Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Matrix040689
    finally somebody else gets it. but you need to go one step furter and say that their is no one absolute meaning of life. the meaning of life is different for every single person. this reminds me of a funny quote... "Exercise, eat right, sitll die".
    That's what I said. (^_^) Any definition of "life" or the "meaning of life" or "what is life about" is translated differently by each individual. Perhaps I should have been more specific. LoL

If there is some true meaning to life, I don't want to know what it is. I am alive, and I will die. Hopefully not a painful death.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Spike'sRose
    That's what I said. (^_^) Any definition of "life" or the "meaning of life" or "what is life about" is translated differently by each individual. Perhaps I should have been more specific. LoL

If there is some true meaning to life, I don't want to know what it is. I am alive, and I will die. Hopefully not a painful death.
    yes i will live my life any way i darn well please. not by the way i have to live it.

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

Life is about finding out why we're here and choosing for ourselves how we're going to live it. Everything else depends on those two questions.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast