Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Life is about...

Otaku Panda Golf Champion Ryoga_TheLost may be famous one day Ryoga_TheLost may be famous one day Ryoga_TheLost's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Life is about...

I have learned one thing in my 23 yrs of living. You CANNOT plan life. I was in love and planned to be married to her. In life and it's funny way twisted on me and I entered the military. I ended up in traveling and breaking up with her. I didn't know that i was going to enter the military and find someone else. Like I said.....You CANNOT plan life, it's ever changing. You should just take it as it comes and hope that you make the right choices.

Newbie BigBrother may be famous one day BigBrother may be famous one day BigBrother's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ryoga_TheLost
    I have learned one thing in my 23 yrs of living. You CANNOT plan life. I was in love and planned to be married to her. In life and it's funny way twisted on me and I entered the military. I ended up in traveling and breaking up with her. I didn't know that i was going to enter the military and find someone else. Like I said.....You CANNOT plan life, it's ever changing. You should just take it as it comes and hope that you make the right choices.
    I AGREE RYGOA_THELOST!!!!!
    You Cannot Kill What You Did Not Create!!!

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ryoga_TheLost

O.o But what if there is no right choice?
    ^_^ "Then you choose the lesser bad of the two."
    >.O No wait...
    ^_^ "Then you MAKE a way out!"

^_^ Yeah, that sounds more like me.

... as he said, don't plan life.
    But at the same time, don't make it so freely empty that you can't function well.
    Leave life empty and free, so you may react to anything. But also, you can plan life, but be ready for any changes.

Or perhaps, you may make an astonshing layout that changes plans if any unfortunate event blocks another plan, or another plan, or another plan, or etc.

^_^ But I believe not even a person who could use 100% of his mind can make a completely secure layout within his life. O_o "But what if there were TWO people who could use 100% of their minds within a continuing lifetime?" ... o_O Well, that may work.... for a while.

Is there any hope in life?
    Is there really no reason?

Please forgive my upcoming comment if it offends anyone. Please disregard it as a side-opinion, not as a factual statement:

If you find none, you're lazy. It doesn't matter how many corners of your life you searched, or how many corners of anyone's life you searched. It doesn't matter if you looked all over the box, outside the box, beside the box, under the box, over the box. It doesn't matter if you disproved all theories and religions in life. It doesn't matter if you've convinced so many that there is really no meaning.

Life is your meaning. Your meaning is life. Your life is your meaning. Your meaning is your life.

If you see no meaning, then you have no life.
    If you have no life, then you have no meaning.

Is there such a thing as no life? And no meaning?
    Yes, "no life" and "no meaning" are actual existances. It's just the same as "nothing's there"... there is "something" there, it's NOTHING. The Counter-existance of SOMETHING.

Is there religion or theories? Is there anything as a REAL FACT?

...depends, do you know what exists and what doesn't?
    Do you realize the purpose of the "blank" in a paper when no pen exists?
    Do you see a nothing that is more empty than nothing itself?

...try looking around more. Try more things. If you've tried everything. Make something new. Creation and destruction. Destruction itself is a form of creation. So maybe, you can destroy some things, and find something new. Or... nothing new...

...are you seeking nothing or something?

And are you sure you're looking in the right place... or maybe... the wrong place.

Newbie Rick Parks may be famous one day Rick Parks may be famous one day
    Thanks

Not to sond negative or anything(and to those who take it that way forgive me for this is how i feel)Life has done nothing but scarred me.I've been mentally alone since i could rember un able to build true friendships and the ones i have thought i encountered has turned out to be petty rivalries that i can't let go(namely because i lost them)I guess the reason why i've been scarred so much is because i had yet to find my purpose in life i mean i thought i could join the anime masters in produtoin someday but as it turns out i get pounded by one of my rivals.To make matters worst every one starts to agree that my skills are mediocre.What was once my faith turned out to be nothing more than a childs dream and the word purpose became meaningless to some who no longer cares to much about the future or were it takes him.

Otaku Nameless may be famous one day Nameless may be famous one day Nameless's Avatar
    Thanks

Life is like wheel... Sometimes your on the top, sometimes below. For me life is great. Life is a simple word that describes our days in this world. It can give us memories that we will never forget. Life... is what it is.

voluntarily left site Alegos may be famous one day Alegos may be famous one day
    Thanks

Indeed. What a person says life is like, really gives you an insight on who they are and how they think, that is if you know what to look for.

I personally don't have a definition for life, other than the purpose of all life is to continue your species and ensure it's success/survival. But human specific (since we are cognitively capable of pondering such things)... I believe that every life is unique, something that has never happened and probably will never happen again. And each life has the ability to contribute something useful to humankind, be it knowledge, genes, or social interaction.

The only ones I don't believe deserve life are those who murder and/or commit suicide. Not only is that depriving the world of something that can only be wittnessed in the present, but it's also a slap in the face to anyone who's ever struggled just to survive.

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

Love.

::heart:: Abu Dhabi

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

[2] Finding yourself, and enjoying life along the way, having friends or boyfriends/girlfriends helps, though the journey is all our own.
    i think that one makes the most sense. making something great out of your life also. be a healthy person and never through your life away because of one mistake
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4