Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Life/Death

Otaku Phoenix of Love may be famous one day Phoenix of Love may be famous one day Phoenix of Love's Avatar
    Thanks

Life/Death

ok seeing as sadow is beating me to all the philsophical thread ideas here two in one What is life? why is life? and How is life?

to me life is energy that needed to be converted but couldnt a third kind if you will that incorperats all energy as for the meaning to life well to quote FFIX

"We seek the meaning to life because we are mortal"
    as for a purepes in life mine is to learn all that people fear and what people fear is the unknown but I have a primary purpas and thats to guid people to think for them selfs dont just believe what one religon your parents follow make your own detmansion about things not just about religon but about life humanity death ect...

as for death I'm not sure whos to say there is a heavan and a hell and I think a "God" would like us to question it and find out for ourselfs I myself dont fear death in fact I cant wait for it. I say that because I have a lot of questions about death what happens what is it? ect
    Tom: Maybe we are a supreme being who was having self identity problems.
    Luis: Find yourself a women who loves video games as much as you do and you'll have have problems.

Otaku SenseiGohan may be famous one day SenseiGohan may be famous one day SenseiGohan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hmm interesting life is what i'm doign knwo i think, or it could be death and when we die that is actualy when life starts u never knwo.

I don't wanna die soon but i'll be interested to see what happens when i do, but i can wait for that day thanx

Gundam Builder Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x's Avatar
    Thanks
    I believe in life, a person should live their lives to the fullest and treat everyday like it could be your last.

AS for death, Im kinda afraid of dying cause it can happen in an instanst without knowing. There is no way to avoid death cause everyone dies at some point.

Otaku Purplefire may be famous one day Purplefire may be famous one day Purplefire's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragn0r0x
    I believe in life, a person should live their lives to the fullest and treat everyday like it could be your last.

AS for death, Im kinda afraid of dying cause it can happen in an instanst without knowing. There is no way to avoid death cause everyone dies at some point.
    What he just said. You live your life how you want to, and make it so you dont have any regrets. Basically so you come to the point in your life where your at your peak and utmost happiness. Or atleast content with your life. So far I haven't reached that point yet

80% Evil l 5% Insane l 15% Addict l 0% Lack of Guinea Pigs
    lAnime TalklAnime OnlinelOtaku BoardslMini Tokyo

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragn0r0x

I believe life....is what you breathe. Every breath I take gives me a second to live.

I believe death....is what you feel. Once you're asphyxiated..well...you die. I wouldnt want to suffocate. Mentally, physically, or emotionally.

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Arucard
    ok seeing as sadow is beating me to all the philsophical thread ideas here two in one What is life? why is life? and How is life?
    What is life? The joining of the spirit with a physical body creating a soul/ a living being.

why is life? That depends on who you ask. Some say there is no reason for it and when you die it will simply end. Others that the purpose of our life is an eternal quest for perfection and goodness. Whethe you believe in reincarnation or repentance the results are the same.

How is life? That depends entirely on each of us. Our own happiness or misery is ours to choose.

"We seek the meaning to life because we are mortal"
    Perhaps we seek the meaning of life because we are eternal beings that wish to understand our existance.

William Wordsworth (1770–1850)

Our birth is but a sleep and a forgetting:
    The soul that rises with us, our life’s star,
    Hath had elsewhere its setting,
    And cometh from afar.
    Not in entire forgetfulness,
    And not in utter nakedness,
    But trailing clouds of glory, do we come
    From God, who is our home:
    Heaven lies about us in our infancy.

Intimations of Immortality. Stanza 5.
    as for death I'm not sure whos to say there is a heavan and a hell and I think a "God" would like us to question it and find out for ourselfs I myself dont fear death in fact I cant wait for it. I say that because I have a lot of questions about death what happens what is it? ect
    Why wait until you die to find your answers? It's like you said, we need to find out for ourselves. The first step is asking questions.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Born. Die. Have fun inbetween. Don't constantly worry about work and taxes. Just don't be a bum.

Otaku Phoenix of Love may be famous one day Phoenix of Love may be famous one day Phoenix of Love's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark.
    Born. Die. Have fun inbetween. Don't constantly worry about work and taxes. Just don't be a bum.
    lol I like that I'm gonna add it to my quote book
    Tom: Maybe we are a supreme being who was having self identity problems.
    Luis: Find yourself a women who loves video games as much as you do and you'll have have problems.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast