Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Life story

Otaku ska_lives may be famous one day ska_lives may be famous one day ska_lives's Avatar
    Thanks

Question Life story

Allright, curiosity in the inner workings of my fellow man, has led me to ask the question: IF your life was translated into a type of anime or manga, what would it be and why?

Myself would be kind of a dark comedic type, correct terminology eluding me but you get the picture, yknow its really strange and the humor is hidden beneath layers of obscurity. I cant really think of an example of this offhand but please if you have an example of your own please share.

Newbie firegirl22 may be famous one day firegirl22 may be famous one day firegirl22's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well, if it was being told by my point of view, it would be extremely dark, and the humor would be sarcasm and pure stupidity. From someone else's point of view, I'm a very normal person, so it'd be shojo minus the love triangle. I also love fire, so it'd have a lot of that in it, which would definitely compell me to buy it .

Otaku AnimeFreaks may be famous one day AnimeFreaks may be famous one day AnimeFreaks's Avatar
    Thanks
    If my life was turned into an anime... hmm... well i'd be the most boring somewhat artistic dude that tries to fit in with the "cool" group Yeah, I'd be Shinji except the not popular.

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Uh, AnimeFreaks (or AnimeFreak or Ryu of Darkness or whatever the hell you change screennames to next), Shinji was anything but popular. -nods-

Anyways... If I were to have an anime that described my life, it would be just plain odd. Like, uh... Azumanga Daioh mixed with a touch of Hana Kimi odd.

Newbie lesliejames14 may be famous one day lesliejames14 may be famous one day lesliejames14's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by firegirl22
    Well, if it was being told by my point of view, it would be extremely dark, and the humor would be sarcasm and pure stupidity. From someone else's point of view, I'm a very normal person, so it'd be shojo minus the love triangle. I also love fire, so it'd have a lot of that in it, which would definitely compell me to buy it .

I'd say I'm much like you..I love fire too and I view myself in a different way....different from other people's....

Fangirl Missing in Action Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai's Avatar
    Thanks
    The beginning would a all happy and sugarly sweet, then getting really angsty and moody, and then back to sort-a happy.
    But I think it'll be mainly really angsty through

Leader of the Fangirl Conspiracy

Because teasing boys is so much fun.

[ Minitokyo| Doki Doki | My AO Gallery | Request a Siggy ]
    "Bisshies make Hikari happy"

Newbie BBoyPHoeNiX1337 may be famous one day BBoyPHoeNiX1337 may be famous one day BBoyPHoeNiX1337's Avatar
    Thanks
    Think of a cross between Ikkitousen and Ferris Bueller's (Sp) day off.(yes i know it's not an anime). Yeah, that's the kind of anime my life would be like...

Newbie AUanimefan may be famous one day AUanimefan may be famous one day AUanimefan's Avatar
    Thanks
    my life would probably an anime full of hidden hatred. A lot of the story if told from my point of view would just be a front with hidden anger toward the ppl in my life but then would become really relaxed at the current end with college. I would actually hope for more of a rampage type anime.

thanx for the sig KayJayFromAust

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast