Thread: The Lighter Side of Graphic Editing....

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

The Lighter Side of Graphic Editing....

I found these on some blog site, and then I realized that everyone of them is true for me... funny but sad...

You Know You're Addicted to Photoshop When...

You see the world with one eye and stock images with the other.

When asked what the primary colors are, answer "RGB"

You get the urge to 'fix' poor quality images.

You start teaching your significant other to use this "evil" program and in the space of one afternoon convince them it's at least only quasi-evil in the face of PSP.

You ramble about a breakthrough in the piece you're doing to people who have no idea in hell what you're talking about

You ponder the meaning of existence without layers.

You never leave the house without a digicam and notepad.

You drop something and your brain tells you automatically "Ctrl-Z! Ctrl-Z!". When you realize it won't work, your brain tells you "Ctrl-Alt-Z! Ctrl-Alt-Z!"

You're getting dressed for something important and you look in the mirror and realize you would look so much better if you could just tweak the levels a little and apply a slight gaussian blur.

You stop on the street to rant about cheesey effects that should not be on professional posters.

You scream out fonts as they appear on TV.

You have dreams in "glowing edges"

You're standing by the ocean and wondering who used Ocean Ripple.

You actually get these jokes and pass them on to other friends who are addicted to Photoshop.

Lord and Master Zarriff may be famous one day Zarriff may be famous one day Zarriff's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Lighter Side of Graphic Editing....

LOL That's awsome. I've just started doing graphic design and that stuff is already begining to aply to me.

Newbie conan lover may be famous one day conan lover may be famous one day conan lover's Avatar
    Thanks

i want to do graphics but cant

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by conan lover
    i want to do graphics but cant
    you never know untill you try. If your shool offers any kind of Multimedia classes, try one out, you never know, you might uncover a hidden talent that you never knew you had

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zarriff
    LOL That's awsome. I've just started doing graphic design and that stuff is already begining to aply to me.
    I don't know if thats a good or a bad thing, Just stick with it and I'm sure you'll get good at it. Mabey you might find your calling in life.

Lord and Master Zarriff may be famous one day Zarriff may be famous one day Zarriff's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by aceman67
    I don't know if thats a good or a bad thing, Just stick with it and I'm sure you'll get good at it. Mabey you might find your calling in life.

My calling in life is video game design, not because I want to but it's one thing I'm actually good at. Graphic design is a huge part of it though, and I'm slowly learning it. There aren't any classes around here for it, but when I go to Full Sail there'e a few classes on it. Then I can run with the best of 'em! lol