Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Like anime Yaoi or Yuri?

Newbie amjl81 may be famous one day amjl81 may be famous one day amjl81's Avatar
    *Looks around* Someplace on earth that I loathe.
    Thanks

Like anime Yaoi or Yuri?

I'm addicted to anime yaoi. lol. I read it on fanfiction.net and another place which I shouldn't say because of underage people. I think it is so cute! lol. I haven't read any in the manga form, although I got told by my friend that they have some at Atomic Comics, a comic store near where I live. Now I want to go and see. lol.

Anyone else have this problem?

My mom just found out about Yaoi too. She typed in anime books on eBay and a Yaoi manga came up. I walked by to see her looking at all the books and she's like "What is this?" She said pointing to Yaoi. So I tried to explain it to her and she clicked it! She clicked the Yaoi link to see what it is. It showed this guy in a really sexy pose. She just looked and it and blinking. I told her not to click any yaoi, doujinshi, yuri or hentai.
    I walked by a few minutes later and she was looking at the yaoi again and went up to the search bar and typed it in. "What are you doing?" I asked her and she told me she wanted to see more. So I typed in Naruto Yaoi (knowing well that they would have some pictures there) and I was going through it. "What do they do?" my mom asked. By then my younger sister was in the room and we were both looking at each other shocked. So I found this picture of Kakashi/Iruka from Naruto and they were in bed together. "That." I said pointing to the picture.
    "Do they actually show it?" My mom asked looking at the picture. 'I don't know, I haven't read it.' Which is true, I haven't read the mangas of it.
    But it was still funny. So now she has learned a new word. lol.

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Like anime Yaoi or Yuri?

Grumble Grumble Grumble

Time for a friendly reminder from the Grouchy Old Anime... Moderator.
    -mature content, remember that we have underage people on the forum. Try to keep content mild to an extent. Discussions are not limited by this but things such as avatars/sig images etc. must be kept down to a roar
    We also have an existing thread on the subject, but since it's over two weeks stale, don't post in it...
    Yaoi vs Yuri

Needless to say, but... the moderators are going to keep a close eye on this thread...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Otaku Metsuki Anba may be famous one day Metsuki Anba may be famous one day Metsuki Anba's Avatar
    Over there. In the bush next to your house.
    Thanks

Heh, I kinda find it to be wierd and disturbing. I kinda like it when they stick to the old storylines. But hey, I'm sure a lot of girls like it, just like my girlfriend who's obsessed with those kinda fanfics, and also her friends. I just don't understand why .

Newbie amjl81 may be famous one day amjl81 may be famous one day amjl81's Avatar
    Thanks

Sorry 'bout that then. Didn't know there was another thread about it. Should have looked first.

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grubmle
    Quote Originally Posted by LenMiyata
    We also have an existing thread on the subject, but since it's over two weeks stale, don't post in it...
    Yaoi vs Yuri
    If the existing thread is stale (over two weeks with no activity) the accepted response is to start a new thread (which you've done) and DON'T POST IN THE STALE THREAD...(the link was for informational purposes only...)
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Thanks

Sorry. Just that some people did post in it...okay.

Otaku JOJO AC may be famous one day JOJO AC may be famous one day JOJO AC's Avatar
    Thanks

I guess every guy that likes anime has seen Yuri at least once, and i can understand why some people would hate Yaoi, but most of them are a bunch of homophobic people. I really have nothing against Yaoi and i am inerested in checking one out, but i'm not really into "man on man action".

Newbie pink_sash may be famous one day pink_sash may be famous one day pink_sash's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JOJO AC
    I guess every guy that likes anime has seen Yuri at least once, and i can understand why some people would hate Yaoi, but most of them are a bunch of homophobic people. I really have nothing against Yaoi and i am inerested in checking one out, but i'm not really into "man on man action".
    HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! A guy that likes Yaoi (or is interested in it), who woulda thunk? XD Anyway, I like Yaoi, sometimes Yuri. I find em to be hilarious.

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast