Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Like anime Yaoi or Yuri?

Otaku JOJO AC may be famous one day JOJO AC may be famous one day JOJO AC's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Like anime Yaoi or Yuri?

Well, now that we're on that subject, who can recomend some yaoi anime to start with? XD.
    Last edited by JOJO AC; Aug 04, 2005 at 09:50 PM.

Newbie amjl81 may be famous one day amjl81 may be famous one day amjl81's Avatar
    *Looks around* Someplace on earth that I loathe.
    Thanks

Don't ask me about the anime stuff. I know about the manga. So I want the answer to that question too. And were could I get yuri anime? I might be interested in seeing it. *Looks around* If anyone tells anyone....I'll...Not sure. lol.
    Oh, since we re on the subject of that....I look up dub on LimeWire (it's my new best friend lol) It usually comes up with Immortal Sister and now Night Shift Nurses...Anyone ever heard of them? Just wondering what they are. It says Hentai so I won't download...Until I know what they are. Kidding. But what are they?

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks

Bah, I find 'em both to be unnecessary. Shonen and Shojou Ai are equally unappealing to me. I usually keep my distance from those titles, since many of them don't really have good stories behind them. Now, there are the rare few that stand out as a rather interesting story with a twist of Shonen or Shoujo Ai. I respect those stories, and occasionally give them a look-see.

As for actual Yaoi or Yuri? Yeech... keep it away.

Otaku NightFox may be famous one day NightFox may be famous one day NightFox's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JOJO AC
    I guess every guy that likes anime has seen Yuri at least once, and i can understand why some people would hate Yaoi, but most of them are a bunch of homophobic people. I really have nothing against Yaoi and i am inerested in checking one out, but i'm not really into "man on man action".
    Mostly I agree on this, but I ain't a homophobic. I have friend that is gay so it teaches alot. But for main question...Yes, I like yuri.
    What comes to yaoi I would watch if I had no choise, but not my first selection thou.

Love hurts...trust me I know, I really do...

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JOJO AC
    I really have nothing against Yaoi and i am inerested in checking one out, but i'm not really into "man on man action".
    Exactly right, sure, Shonen Ai can be funny, but Yaoi... it's just weird.

Newbie Trowa42 may be famous one day Trowa42 may be famous one day Trowa42's Avatar
    Thanks

I like Yuri but not yaoi.

Fangirl Missing in Action Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm so very glad my mum (nor my dad or sister) know about my fandom with Shounen-ai and Yaoi. I think I'd give my mum a heart attack if she knew. ^_^
    I had a very close call once when I was first reading the Gravitation remixs on my computer (I have my own computer... which is in my room, thank heavens) my mum has a habit of not knocking before she comes into my room. Luckly I was on a 'clean' part of the doujinshi when she came in through. If you know what I mean.

For Yaoi recs: I personality don't really watch it. I like the cleaner, non smex, fluffy Shounen-ai better... which isn't to say I haven't come across the mass amounts of Yaoi out there.
    For manga, check out Obsession: http://www.ob-session.org
    They have more scanlated Yaoi than you shake a stick at.

As for anime, there is not a great deal out there... but I know a few.
    There's Boku no Sexual Harrasment, FAKE, Earthian and of course Gravitation. But neither are really hardcore at all. The most graphic of the above would probably be Boku no Sexual Harrasment (so I've heard)
    Also for the lighter fluffy more Shounen-ai stuff try Loveless, Yami no Matsuei and Legal Drug. All the anime series I've mentioned expect for BNSH are also manga as well.

Leader of the Fangirl Conspiracy

Because teasing boys is so much fun.

[ Minitokyo| Doki Doki | My AO Gallery | Request a Siggy ]
    "Bisshies make Hikari happy"

Newbie amjl81 may be famous one day amjl81 may be famous one day amjl81's Avatar
    *Looks around* Someplace on earth that I loathe.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hikari Sakurai
    I'm so very glad my mum (nor my dad or sister) know about my fandom with Shounen-ai and Yaoi. I think I'd give my mum a heart attack if she knew. ^_^
    I had a very close call once when I was first reading the Gravitation remixs on my computer (I have my own computer... which is in my room, thank heavens) my mum has a habit of not knocking before she comes into my room. Luckly I was on a 'clean' part of the doujinshi when she came in through. If you know what I mean.

For Yaoi recs: I personality don't really watch it. I like the cleaner, non smex, fluffy Shounen-ai better... which isn't to say I haven't come across the mass amounts of Yaoi out there.
    For manga, check out Obsession: http://www.ob-session.org
    They have more scanlated Yaoi than you shake a stick at.

As for anime, there is not a great deal out there... but I know a few.
    There's Boku no Sexual Harrasment, FAKE, Earthian and of course Gravitation. But neither are really hardcore at all. The most graphic of the above would probably be Boku no Sexual Harrasment (so I've heard)
    Also for the lighter fluffy more Shounen-ai stuff try Loveless, Yami no Matsuei and Legal Drug. All the anime series I've mentioned expect for BNSH are also manga as well.
    My mom does that too!! I have my own computer in my room, and lucky me they can't see what I'm doing if they just walk in. It's right next to the door, so it gives me an extra second to either exit or change what I'm looking at. Or reading. That's all I do, is read it. I have yet to watch it.
    I like yaoi, yuri is okay but not my favorite. I don't look at it a lot. And I agree, that some people are afraid of it because of the gay people in it. I have a couple of gay friends, they are so cool. I treat them like my family. I wish my neighbors were a gay couple. So does my mom. My family has nothing against them, except my dad and brother, and that's only because it 'decreases their masculinaty' or whatever.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast