Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: limit.

AO shady bystander Comboling Champion bassdudez may be famous one day bassdudez may be famous one day bassdudez's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: limit.

Discipline is a good virtue, one that i dont hv....
    Kastelic's creation

TC1
    Newbie TC1 may be famous one day TC1 may be famous one day
    Thanks

not sure if i would call it my limit exactly, but when i was running in a marathon race once, when it started i was suprised at the pace everyone started at and so i had to change my pace and make it faster in order to keep up. when i was near the finish line i was in third, then this guy came out of nowhere and he was competing with me for third position. i was giving it my all and it was like i was just floating and moving over the air or something, i could not feel my legs at all but i was moving. in the end he came third =_=

Death is the beginning Lighting Count may be famous one day Lighting Count may be famous one day Lighting Count's Avatar
    Thanks

i've been playing hacky sack for more then 10 years now.Once i start kicking and get hardcore into it i find myself in a place i like to call the zone.My zone has no limts!!But i never just lightly kick i play hardcore, so hardcore meny people have been inspired to take up the sport.At the age of 16 i was probly at my best since i took up heavy smoking after that.My most kicks dropless was 578 i know some day i can push myself much harder i just need to train more no that i quit smoking.

Code Name Wind

Otaku emmy_chan may be famous one day emmy_chan may be famous one day emmy_chan's Avatar
    Thanks

my family, friends, and almost everyone keeps telling me i can do better or i can look better or i can behave better, etc. i once asked someone is the way i am just not good enough? all they said was i ahve so much potental, why be comfortable they way you are when you can be better. i was kind of dumbstruck that maybe no one will accept the way i am. like when i do ballet its like a can do a triple piroutte but wait why cant i do a quad? or when i play soccer and we do fitness, we run about 3 miles and i do it in like 18 to 20 minutes but i shouldnt settle for that i should reach for 16 (frankly i think thats kinda impossible) and people always say stuff like that. but the sad thing is like once a reach what the people ask me to do its like ok now you need to go even farther. buts its life so we have to deal. i hope one of these days i will reach my limit!
    Last edited by emmy_chan; Jan 25, 2006 at 07:18 PM.
    Don't let me be.

Retired frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta's Avatar
    Thanks

The forum feedback/questions section is for questions regarding the forum.

Moving to cyber lounge.

Choas Jon f may be famous one day Jon f may be famous one day Jon f's Avatar
    Thanks

Limits, it doesn't matter what your limit is in something because it will always be changing. But I still try to push myself to a higher level or pass my limit. Everyone can pass their limit but don't push yourself to much because I did and my right side is mess up because of it.

Anti syndicate spike spiegel may be famous one day spike spiegel may be famous one day spike spiegel's Avatar
    Thanks

When Im trying at something physical or mentally which maybe specifies a challenge especially, people who cheer me on or say your doing great, even though Im doing bad at it or just suck for the moment, It helps me.

"I let all that kind of blood away" Thanks Viper

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

One time, I was running as fast as I could for Track & Field... I got beyond everyone else in the beginning
    (as it usually is... I know you're supposed to save your energy for the end, but my body wasn't made for that... my body was made to expend all of it's energy at once, then let WILL alone to drive me on)
    ... but I realized, I was FAR beyond them for a LONG time...
    I was wondering what was up with my body to hold on for so long...

All of a sudden, I felt a sharp pain in my heart... right when I felt it, it looked like my vision was literally SPLIT in half and was draining away... I saw everyone go in front of me... it was all in slow-motion... I felt "If I could just push just a little more! Just a little more! I can beat them! I can!!"...

Well... I couldn't... my body refused, and I agreed. If I pushed anymore, I probably would've ended up at a hospital.... ._. how pathetic could my body be?

Afterwards, I did my usual thing: Acted completely cool, forcing my breathing to a regular rate when my heart was pumping faster than it should be... straightening my back, and walking cooly away...

(I may not be as badass as people would think I am... but making them think I am surely keeps them on their toes. Helps with one's confidence, too. XD)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast