Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Limony Snicket's : A Series Of Unfourtunate Events

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks

Limony Snicket's : A Series Of Unfourtunate Events

I just now returned from this movie ~ it was extraoridary. The plot, characters, and the villian :Count Olaf (Jim Carrey) were superb. The moment I had saw the trailer for Limony, I thought it would be a crazy, adventurous movie, and well surpasses that. I encourage everyone how loves fiction and sci-fi to see it.
    Oh man, whoa : bottom line, just plain awesome.
    (I dunno where the place or time is, but the whole fashion of the movie is incredible, really dark and enjoyable!) I want feedback please!! Has anyone else checked it out the day it came out? Well worth a crowded theater, I actully for the first time in my life had to stand in a line for a movie ! Peace , ^3^
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    T_T haven't gotta see it yet.... iwanna, iwannna,iwannnnnnna ok, ok, ok, im gonna
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks
    I want to see it also....I've heard the book was wonderful. If there was a book. >.<
    Seduced by Flesh

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks
    You set yourself up for that one, Kasai. Yes, there was a book, a whole series of books if I remember correctly. My friend told me about it a while back, and it looks interesting.

Newbie cyberdoll may be famous one day cyberdoll may be famous one day cyberdoll's Avatar
    Thanks
    I want to see this movie really bad, but I don't want to see it until I've read the books (which I haven't).

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks
    Huh. I think I'm gonna find those books, the artwork and the novels in gereral looked really interesting......O_o . . .o_O
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...

Newbie HiroIsMyHero may be famous one day HiroIsMyHero may be famous one day HiroIsMyHero's Avatar
    An awful place with mean people known as South Florida
    Thanks
    Hey there, I LOVED this movie. It was so different, -and having not read the books- I didn't know what was going to happen next. It was very, very good and had a little bit of everything. I really enjoyed it, and I love Jim Carrey, and Meryl Streep's character was also funny. I also saw it Friday night. No line though I've waited in lines for Lord of the Rings and Harry Potter though.

Newbie Darth Unrivaled may be famous one day Darth Unrivaled may be famous one day Darth Unrivaled's Avatar
    Thanks
    I need to go see that movie. Wanted to on opening day but I had some other things to do. Maybe after christmas I'll see it.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast