Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Limony Snicket's : A Series Of Unfourtunate Events

Newbie angelstarbeam may be famous one day angelstarbeam may be famous one day angelstarbeam's Avatar
    on a distant planet where i am a humble storyteller. in reality, i live in a city. not telling which
    Thanks
    i read some of the books, and they're very good. i would like to see the movie.
    The noble ones of this world
    Are the ones that repent
    of their own sins

Newbie Bent Fork may be famous one day Bent Fork may be famous one day Bent Fork's Avatar
    Thanks
    I LOVE that movieit was hilarious i say a trailer for it like a year ago and had been waiting to c it ever since. I saw it the night after it came out. I wanna read all ten books.

Does anyone know if there planning on making a second one of the next three books

Newbie jaiden may be famous one day jaiden may be famous one day jaiden's Avatar
    Thanks
    Love that film..i vaguelly remember reading some of the books when i was yonger.(i think..i may just be going insane...ah well eithers fine) so went to see the movie and thought it was fantastic. as kids book --> movie i think it beats any of the harry potter films.

Yeah i think from memory it a series of about 12 books...and the movie is an emagamation of a first load of them.

Newbie kotoko may be famous one day kotoko may be famous one day kotoko's Avatar
    Thanks
    no afense to all who loved this movie but ive read the book and the books rock the movie takes out alot from the book (some advice to cyberdoll if you become a fan of the books and you see the movie you will hate the movie or mabe its just me)

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    I like the look of the film alot, and i have to run out and go catch it before it stops showing....usual case of me slothing again...

Otaku fantasygirl_lai may be famous one day fantasygirl_lai may be famous one day fantasygirl_lai's Avatar
    Thanks
    yeah i saw that film too and it's great and funny, but i was gettin annoyed the way COunt Olaf kept showing up ALL the time!! worth watching though, another funny film by Jim Carrey
    Signature exceeds limits and has been deleted by Hassun

Newbie kotoko may be famous one day kotoko may be famous one day kotoko's Avatar
    Thanks

ok...

Quote Originally Posted by fantasygirl_lai
    yeah i saw that film too and it's great and funny, but i was gettin annoyed the way COunt Olaf kept showing up ALL the time!! worth watching though, another funny film by Jim Carrey
    if youve read the books thats supost to happen. sorry im just a really big fan of the book series.

Newbie lil'applsaus may be famous one day lil'applsaus may be famous one day lil'applsaus's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am a huge fan of Jim Carry's work so I love this film... It has been at the top of my list since I saw it. the characters are great... the storyline, I'd say perfect. It was amazing from start to finish. I even had to think a little bit to keep up. I give it a
    "Its just a sweater."
    "MONKEYS!"
    "There are two kinds of people..."

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast