View Poll Results: which one you like better?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • linux

3 25.00%
  • windows

9 75.00%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: linux or windows?

Otaku ShadowRabbit may be famous one day ShadowRabbit may be famous one day ShadowRabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: linux or windows?

its gonna have to be windows
    apps/drivers/games

linux just aint supported enough.
    Those who flee temptation generally leave a forwarding address
    [IMG]curtsies to Pyro_psyco666

Newbie forthe<3ofme may be famous one day forthe<3ofme may be famous one day forthe<3ofme's Avatar
    Thanks

WINDOWS!

apple is eh. but thats what my schoool uses. its good for making films and editing stuff like that.

Newbie dgs_vex may be famous one day dgs_vex may be famous one day
    Thanks

you can just as easily configure your windows OS to maximize its performance. linux is the most inefficent OS system ever(disregaruding the price).

look at it this way:

-linux requires internet(this is a ten trillion percent requirement) without this linix is worth near dirt(i wanna say s word). if feel really *badword* sad for you people who have built in wireless cards(guess what? your $100-$200 wireless card is now currently worth*really bad word*)

-manufacturer already gives you the required drivers with the windows package.(drivers are the things that make your soundcard and grahpicscard go round)

-security, my ***. no OS is safe. in fact i can bypass both. its so easy once you know where the passoword hashes are stored. plus the fact that all OS can be reformatted simply by booting up from recovery disk(use this method if you wanna steal a computer and have it all to yourself). if your looking for something to prevent this get a diffrent BIOS(built in operating system). but then agian i can bypass this also(flash the bios and all the other cool stuff)

-you cant play games as we have already noticed. cant run .exe or anything. the only thing that works on defalt is the games it comes with and the cheap stuff. it is totally dependent on windows to run games(emulators dont last long because they need to be patched like every day cause they are not very compatible on most computers and are highly unstable) its almost the same as installing windows.

-ubuntu gives you a very *badword* *anotherbadword* player that doesnt even reconize major formats(why because windows copyrights(and other corporate deals) major formats such as avi, mpeg, mpg, wma, wmv, m4a, mp3(not even this format(how very sad).

-linix is not easy to use. who ever said linux was easy to use*my *badword*. i hate people who use false advertisement. unbuntu claims to use a simple design that is easy to use(this removes the harsh command/terminal text navagaition). *note they never said anything about easy installation of anything(all your software is useless(photoshop, flash, 3d studio, CM studio) u need to reorder these things from the manufacturer again and make sure they are linux compatible(because linux cannon execute executeable files(yeah its that weak).

-the really good versions of linux are either private linux OS(i have my own linux OS"Syndrome beta" from our own commnity(this syndrome isnt a english word. its a hardcrypted asian language that almost noone speaks because the country no longer exist) or they come with a price. they may should be compatable with most of our systems and come with auto driver detection(if not they *badword*). I WILL TELL YOU NOW, THE LINUX YOU GET FREE IS NEAR WORHTLESS COMPARED TO THE PRIVATE VERSIONS. if i where to leak syndrome beta i would sell it for like $20,000 cause its that good.(cant tell you specs or its purpose cause its classifed. and as my group says "because we hate you").

-linux isnt really that special, people just want to compete with windows cause bill gates has like half a trillion dollars right now(next to allen greenspan who recently retired). you have more people developing windows programs than linux but with linux you have more people improving linix.

Newbie NerveGas may be famous one day NerveGas may be famous one day NerveGas's Avatar
    I live in the weird weather state of Maine
    Thanks

Yeah I agree with all the Pro linux folks out there. It is much more stable, and you can find nearly everything windows has, for linux. Plus I like the name more

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

windows.
    It's easier to use and maintain..
    Though ive never used linux XD
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2