Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe - Go! Go now!

Newbie teddeler may be famous one day teddeler may be famous one day
    Thanks

The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe - Go! Go now!

Run, do not walk (okay, you can drive if you want to), to your nearest theatre and see this gem. I have loved the Narnia books all my life and was very impressed with this movie. It didn't stick strictly to the book but, in a strange way, it didn't add anything that wasn't there, it just fleshed it out. I loved the way they actually had the kids acting like kids (so often in movies kids sound and act like short adults) but the plot flowed so smoothly from the way they would naturally act and react.

Strangely enough, the moment that struck me as the 'rightest' (if that makes sense) was when the centaur drew his swords. I'd never thought of it before but at that moment I felt this flash in my brain say "But of course!" After all, with no reigns to worry about, what other fighting style would they adopt except the two long swords? I know, the oddest things stand out in movie.

Any other lovers of Narnia out there that just had to catch the first showings?
    Who-Otaku, brown belt.

"Logic, my dear Zoe, merely enables one to be wrong with authority."

Angsty Goth Teenager SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe - Go! Go now!

I want to take my friend to see that.

Otaku millionbubbles may be famous one day millionbubbles may be famous one day millionbubbles's Avatar
    Thanks

It was soooooo good. I loved how they had all the different creatures and animals involved in the battle. The kids were all great actors too. The special effects looked awesome, nothing looked too fake to me, which is usually a problem in movies like that.

I loved it, and I'll definitly be buying it when its on DVD. But people should see it in the theatres cuz its one that should be seen on a big screen.

??*Everyone Here Hates Me??* Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa's Avatar
    Thanks

I loved the book
    I really wanna see the movie
    it looks like they got the details right ^_^

Trance Addict jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927's Avatar
    Thanks

o crap.... i havent see it yet...
    Im hopping tomorrow...... Im so exited everyone says it great..... I need to see it
    Thank you SasuraiHell for making my sig. ur the best.
    "I came, I saw, I conquered" - Julious Cesar

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

me and SK liked it too...

>.>

well, THAT was an understatement!

Otaku Libitina may be famous one day Libitina may be famous one day Libitina's Avatar
    Thanks

I loved it! It was great....and of course all the characters.....Lucy is exactly as the book described her.......well exactly as I imagined her! It is of course better if you read the book....you get to understand much more....

Newbie obliteration may be famous one day obliteration may be famous one day obliteration's Avatar
    Thanks

I want to see it, but I utterly despise movie theaters. O the dilemma. -____-;

[ Romans 1:6: And you are included among those Gentiles who have been called to belong to Jesus Christ. ]

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast