Thread: living on an airport

Newbie The_frigerator may be famous one day The_frigerator may be famous one day
    Thanks

living on an airport

yesterday i saw "the terminal" it's a movie about a guy that lives for more then 9 months on an aiport becaus there has started a war in his country while he was in the air. so he can't go back and america won't let him in.
    Ths movie is a bit based on a true story. imagine that you must live on an airport for more than 9 months. No money nothing an you can't speak englisch.
    i think i wouldn't survive. What about you?

あなた& Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss's Avatar
    Qu├ębec, Canada, North America, Earth, Solar system, ... ! >_<
    Thanks

Unhappy

For 9 month long, I can survive this long. but if I was obligate, I would find a way to do it so.

what is the cast of this movie. Us movie or other ??
    Coming soon.........

Newbie The_frigerator may be famous one day The_frigerator may be famous one day
    Thanks
    it has Tom Hanks and Catherine zeta Jones in it so....
    http://www.theterminal-themovie.com

Otaku fantasygirl_lai may be famous one day fantasygirl_lai may be famous one day fantasygirl_lai's Avatar
    Thanks
    i saw the film too, think it wud be quite hard to survive especially if u have to learn a whole new language by urself!
    it was based on a true story but the guy lived in the airport more than 9 months i think

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks
    O_O wow, I wouldn't be able to do that....more than 9 months ? sheesh. I would go insane.
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...