Thread: Living healthy lives

Otaku bugsbunnyz may be famous one day bugsbunnyz may be famous one day
    Thanks

Living healthy lives

Well it's just another one of my general knowledge questions but I wanted to know about keeping fit, like, do you like to stay healthy? Or is it not really that important for you? And why do you have this opinion?

I want to get at least 1 Americans view on this because on T.V. it always says Americans are unhealthy and overweight and whatever but a couple of weeks ago my friends went to America and said that Americans actually take better care of themselves than English people, so....
    What's your thought on health?

Mine is just to work out every now and then and I'm a "Vegi" so I pretty much eat grass and what not, so I'm pretty healthy and I was pretty good in Physical Education

Otaku Hardedge may be famous one day Hardedge may be famous one day Hardedge's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Living healthy lives

True, but I personally hail from a cosmopolitan and urban atmosphere, living in NYC all my life. Where, we tend to get easily caught up in cultural and fitness fads and now are amidst one of the greatest health revolutions ever witnessed in this country.

I don't want to step on anyone's toes, but that stigma I believe is more in line with the midwest and central United States, the exceedingly rural areas.

Speaking from experience, I merely wanted to live a better and cleaner life and look good while doing it, which is way I exercise regularly and eat well ... more or less that is...
    I shall seize Fate by the throat; it shall certainly not bend and crush me completely -- Beethoven

Experience without theory is blind, but theory without experience is mere intellectual play -- Kant

Keeping you in suspense! The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion's Avatar
    Thanks

Staying healthy is one of the most important things in life. Some steps that can help you are working out, eating less sugar, eating fruits and veggies, I guess eat some protein and also shopping for stylish clothes (alright, maybe not, but it works for me ). When working out, if you want to increase arm muscle, I suggest to use one day for pulling, and the other for pushing. If you do them both at the same day, nothing is really going to help. Swimming will help a lot with almost everything! Running and jump-rope will increase stamina. That's pretty much all I know so far.
    ~Praise me! Extol me! My beauty is unparalleled!~
    Thanks for the signature, Zackraa It's fashion-tastic

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Well I still think its widely known that us americans are still the fatest ppl in the world. Id like to start eating more right, dont want to be a vegi though. All that rabbit foot and no meat would make me go crazy. I just need to cut back on proportions and exercise more.