Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Living Wills

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

Living Wills

Quote Originally Posted by whitec
    Cant say that I'm happy R.I.P. But wasnt there another person who died recently hmmm say another human who was starved to death!!!
    I was surprised no one mentioned this sooner.

So what is your opinion on living wills?

PS. Anyone unfamiliar with the subject just google "Terry Schiavo" or "living wills".
    PPS. Please keep it polite.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks
    I believe living wills are needed. I would want written proof stating my wishes.
    Seduced by Flesh

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks
    Sometimes just writting it down isn't enough. They have been overturned in court.

When my grandfather wrote his he told each and everyone of his kids what he wanted in no uncertain terms just so they couldn't say they didn't know.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Devoted Otaku youth_anime_fan may be famous one day youth_anime_fan may be famous one day
    Thanks
    I think that if you videotape your will and testiment, you should be fine, but you have to remember what to say and how to say it. It also allows not as much "definitions" to arise ,say, from a written one.

I do think they should be neccesary incase stuff happens to you... unless you don't care either way.

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    It's sad that people can't be honest when they're recieving inheritance, they can't even be truthful with their own family.... Yeah, I think I would want all my children waiting outside a room, knowing for a fact I was writing the will in another, and then make them read and understand everything on it. Or like youth_anime_fan said, videotape.

Banned lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark.
    It's sad that people can't be honest when they're recieving inheritance, they can't even be truthful with their own family.... Yeah, I think I would want all my children waiting outside a room, knowing for a fact I was writing the will in another, and then make them read and understand everything on it. Or like youth_anime_fan said, videotape.

I totally agree with that.

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks
    I see it as if someone wants make a living will, more power to them. Its probably not gonna effect me all that much and it certainly cant hurt me, so I guess although I dont really care, I'm pro-living wills.

Materials Master KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi's Avatar
    Thanks
    I will create a living will just like my parents are, however, I told my parents, tell me EXACTLY what you want me to do and I will abide by it. The whole freakin reason why this situation got to where it was, was that their was a hole that was open for interpretation. Make sure you leave nothing to interpretation. Also, this situation should have never have gone this far in the first place.

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast