Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Living Wills

Otaku Tithe may be famous one day Tithe may be famous one day Tithe's Avatar
    Thanks
    I would video tape it and write my living will down If I am ever a veghead kill me.
    A deathless heart alive with greif
    Smiles when it hears of thee
    Whisper now my secret love
    Kiss my lips and rise above

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yeah, I believe in living wills. I plan to make one soon. I don't want to end up like terry Schiavo. If I ended up like her, I would want to die.

PiNk HaIr FaNaTiC Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasai
    I believe living wills are needed. I would want written proof stating my wishes.
    lol..i would too..i mean..i dont want people to interpret my wishes when its like..almost 99% not it...though its sad that people have to bring in EVERYTHING...politics...the church...science...all that crap over something like this...is really pathetic

Otaku MuMu Champion Shade/K' Heart may be famous one day Shade/K' Heart may be famous one day Shade/K' Heart's Avatar
    Thanks
    I know that if i was in a vegatative state, that i'd want to die, and not be prolonged. a living will is the best idea i can think of, and the idea of a tape is even better. i just hope that if there are anymore instances of that, I pray that the person(s) won't suffer in those states.

Far be it for me to be anything special, when the only special thing I desire with me, is the special person I share my gifts with.

Otaku deidre_the_goddess may be famous one day deidre_the_goddess may be famous one day deidre_the_goddess's Avatar
    i came from a place no one has ever gone..
    Thanks
    I believe in living will and we needed it. And that would be too soon.

Materials Master KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi's Avatar
    Thanks
    This fiasco proved that not only are living wills important but MORE importantly what you say and how you say it take precident, I believe they are necessary as a just in case matter where if something happens you can be sure your loved ones know what to do. However, just make sure you know EXACTLY what you want. LIke I told my parents, I will abide by their living wills, as long as they promise me to spell what they want.

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Otaku thevampirealacrud may be famous one day thevampirealacrud may be famous one day thevampirealacrud's Avatar
    Thanks
    I like the idea of living wills, because I will inherit alot of money from my grandparents after they die.
    "You have the strength and power to control your own destinies...and that is the greatest gift of all." ~Lucia

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    Living wills sounds like a very good idea. Though like everyone had said that courts and such can delay or maybe even overturn things. As for videos, anyone can make any argument saying oh maybe someone was pointing a gun at him...

anyways I was listening to the radio several weeks back when schiavo's tube was just removed and the host ask what would you do etc. A person posted up a point and that was she was someone who wants to die, but her husband is someone who believes in miracle and not giving up...

so here's the dilemma, if you love your spouse would you still choose to die or would you be willing to go with what he/she wants

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast