Thread: login prob??

あなた& Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss's Avatar
    Qu├ębec, Canada, North America, Earth, Solar system, ... ! >_<
    Thanks

login prob??

Don't know if I am alone with this prob, but when I sing in (after delleting all cookies) it takes almost 2 or 3 retry(relogin) before I come to the "signed user home page..." Maybe this is a server transition prob.
    Coming soon.........

Lost in the ethernet dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004's Avatar
    Thanks
    hmm... i've never had that problem... then again i never sign out.... i'll check to see if i have the same problem...

Student: "Umm sensei, the question on the board is wrong."
    Teacher "SHAAAADD UP!"

Dan
    Newbie Dan may be famous one day Dan may be famous one day
    Thanks
    This is also the first I heard of this proble,. if anyone else is having it please post here.

Dan

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks
    There is time where I get kicked out of the board and have to login to the UserCP every now and then

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    I got kicked out after plying in the arcade...
    Maybe 'kicked off' isn't the correct way to say this because I was looged in as CrusaderSean instead.
    I doubt it's the same kind of error but can you tell us if this also happened before the server change?

Devoted Otaku youth_anime_fan may be famous one day youth_anime_fan may be famous one day
    Thanks
    I always have to resign in when I go to "user cp" - but last time I did that I loged out, and then everytime after that, I tried logging out but I was still logged in. I waited a couple of days and it corrected itself, but thats the reason I don't change anything is because I cant go in "user cp" without signing in again.[after i already signed in]

So yes, it sucks. just a thought, but a logout option in each section of the site would solve it. That would also be easier to logout than having to keep going to the home page to log out.