Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: London 2012 (Summer Olympics)

Sib
    Otaku Sib may be famous one day Sib may be famous one day Sib's Avatar
    Thanks

London 2012 (Summer Olympics)

I just heard on the news that London won the 2012 olympic bid. Well done London! I'll actually be able to go to 2 summer games in a row now!

Hard luck to Paris, New York, Madrid and Moscow though. I feel kind of bad for Paris in particular as they were the front runners until the end. But each city gave it their best and I hope the 2012 games will be one to remember.

Hmmm... He's not technically human, so it wouldn't really be like cannibalism...
    .:Anime Relfections:.l.:SibArt (Being Updated):.

Just Trying To Live Life War on Terror Champion name one may be famous one day name one may be famous one day name one's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: London 2012

i heard about 12 mins ago

Otaku Sparkydizzy may be famous one day Sparkydizzy may be famous one day Sparkydizzy's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah that is crazy that London actually is having the olymipics there awsome I would have to say
    Hey if you don't understand what i am saying it just because I'm black.

OUR MOTTO
    to destroy all mankind for the benifits of pandas and Squirells alike.

I will make your brain hurt with not using commas and periods and putting Caps where there shouldn't be hahaha. The sparky strikes again haha

Materials Master KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi's Avatar
    Thanks

yeah, congrats to London, I think the reason why New York lost was mainly because of lack of enthusiasm on the city's part also, how to go about having the games there, taking a look at logistics, maybe London beat out Paris and New York in logistics or they were better organized.

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Otaku bugsbunnyz may be famous one day bugsbunnyz may be famous one day
    Thanks

Wow cool I'm definatly gonna go, it's only about an hours train ride from where I live, I just hope London does'nt do anything stupid like build another useless dome!

ruler of mune667 deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667's Avatar
    Thanks

i don't really see it as that bigger thing, it's just gonna cost us over 2 billion.
    i am the urban monky
    look to the mune

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

It's going to be awsome. Maybe I'll even try and fly over for it (and take in Andrew Loyd Webers latest at the same time).

(So anyone else wondering how much they had to pay in bribes?)

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by deaths_raver667
    i don't really see it as that bigger thing, it's just gonna cost us over 2 billion.
    but the money that is going to be brought in is even more

and New York lost because of damn politics again, if you guys want the thing just build the stupid stadium already

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast