Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: London 2012 (Summer Olympics)

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: London 2012 (Summer Olympics)

Damn talk about winning the lotto and dying the next day. As you all should probably have known by now, they got that attack and I am hoping anyone from there to give us a bit more info.

From all I got from ABC News, there had been 4 attacks (almost in a vertical line too) on the map. A group has already claimed the responsiblity for the attacks, and they are asking for Italy and Denmark to move out their troops from Iraq.

EDIT: and I was wrong about what I said earlier about the money and numbers, here are some numbers taken from ESPN magazine: Athen mismanaged itself to a record $8 billion deficit in 2004, and Sydney cost taxpayers $665 million dollars.
    Last edited by Legend; Jul 07, 2005 at 09:39 AM.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Newbie williecwh may be famous one day williecwh may be famous one day williecwh's Avatar
    Thanks

Just got to know the news about the attack this morning when a friend told me he saw it on CNN. Not really updated with the damage the attack caused but hmmm.... does the attack have anything to do with london getting to host??.... just wondering...

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

I think it will be a great opportunity for England. It would be cool to have such s large event happen in the Uk, I would like to go and see it if i can bepending on my studies and such things but Good news!!!!!!
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pyoro-pyoro

and I was wrong about what I said earlier about the money and numbers, here are some numbers taken from ESPN magazine: Athen mismanaged itself to a record $8 billion deficit in 2004, and Sydney cost taxpayers $665 million dollars.
    You know what's really funny? The people of Montreal are still paying extra taxes for the games held there. And when was that? Most of the people here weren't even alive back then!(1976)

Newbie Elfy may be famous one day Elfy may be famous one day Elfy's Avatar
    Thanks

It'll be great for London the tourism will help.
    I just remember what it did for us (Sydney).
    It's a great opportunity!
    *Signature WAY WAY WAAAAY too big, maximum size is 450x110, please make the neccessary ajustments. -AO Staff*

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hassun
    You know what's really funny? The people of Montreal are still paying extra taxes for the games held there. And when was that? Most of the people here weren't even alive back then!(1976)
    maybe montreal does not care about sports?? just check out the Expos

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4