Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: London, 7th July 2005 (Terrorist Attack)

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: London, 7th July 2005 (Terrorist Attack)

Saw it on CNN an hour ago, i just don't know what to think anymore. Such a horrible situation, my prayers go out to the blokes across the pond.

Just Trying To Live Life War on Terror Champion name one may be famous one day name one may be famous one day name one's Avatar
    Thanks

i can't believe it that terrorist went to london and attacked
    i thought they want to attack usa

Newbie kiara may be famous one day kiara may be famous one day kiara's Avatar
    NY USA hanging out with the teen titans lol
    Thanks

yeah it is bad but i also heard that israel knew about the attack minutes before it happened but denied it >.< damn terrorists they should all die and go to hell. I hope we get rid of most of the terrorists by 2012 otherwise the olympics could be a target >.< how sad these people really dont have a life that are terrorists

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks

This is pretty bad. I never knew how upset it'd make me to see a country other than my own to be terrorized like we were. Its just awful, my heart goes out to the city of London and the world in general that these attacks are still occuring like this.

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

I didn’t really know what was happening until I began watch News 24 on Sky. Since then my family have had the news on all day to try to keep up-to-date with what was going on. It such a shock. There are some people I know who live in London but I haven’t got in touch with them, I will do shortly!!!!
    I personally don’t understand why people would be prepared to kill innocent people in a process of just trying to show other people what there opinion is.

The G8 summit was taking place in Gleneagles in Scottland yesturday. Most people believe it was because London is hosting olypics in 2012. So that could be it also but who knows?!?!?!?!
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, Now I've got another "Do you remember where you were when..." date and time to remember and to tell my kids in the future.

I was on the transit bus to school on 9/11, now I was in the process of buying a bottle of pepsi and waiting for a credit check to go through on a new computer when I heard about 7/7

God be with the families of those lost and injured.

If the terrorists were doing it to get soldiers out of Iraq, they totally went around it the wrong way, now there's no way in hell Blair will pull out.
    Last edited by aceman67; Jul 07, 2005 at 12:21 PM.

AO Angel ^^ angelan may be famous one day angelan may be famous one day angelan's Avatar
    Thanks

My condolences to the familes and people affected by the bombings. I hope London stays strong dispite these attacks and the Leaders take the time to reflect upon their actions. And those who were involved with coordinating the attack be brought to justice.

There's no reason to attack because a country is hosting the Olympics. There's a number of Olympics occuring before the 2012 one and none of them were targeted.

Britan is with US on the "war on terrorism" and they're the hosts of the G8 summit...that's more than enough reason for these terrorists (probably). No one plans to bomb 4 places in 24 hours, not like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparkydizzy
    Anyways I really hope people can realize that killing over something that you truely believe in kinda stupid in my opinon.
    I really like that. Now the US should take a long look at that sentence and stop killing over whatever Bush brainwashes himself to think is a war on terrorism.

And I hope Bush doesn't take this and use it as yet another reason as to hunt his "terrorists". Leaders need to sit back and realize why these people are doing these things. They don't wake up one day saying...oh lets go kill some British citizens. They wake up realize that their 3 sons are dead...killed by these so called "peace keepers".

Dealing with a problem by killing never solves anything, it only creates more problems. No matter WHAT your intentions.

Quote Originally Posted by aceman67
    Well, Now I've got another "Do you remember where you were when..." date and time to remember and to tell my kids in the future.

I was on the transit bus to school on 9/11, now I was in the process of buying a bottle of pepsi when I heard about 7/7
    Don't forget about madrid.
    Last edited by angelan; Jul 07, 2005 at 12:28 PM.
    -=|AnimeReflections|Live-Evil|My Trades|=-

Put your unused CPU to use for a good cause: |Folding@Home||Human Proteome Folding|

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by angelan
    Don't forget about madrid.
    Electronics class, working on my schools Technology website.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast