Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9

Thread: London, 7th July 2005 (Terrorist Attack)

Newbie Faith may be famous one day Faith may be famous one day Faith's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: London, 7th July 2005 (Terrorist Attack)

A terrorist is a terrorist in a brainwashed society of beliefs that have been twisted and turned so many times that an insane idea becomes the sanest choice to them. These people truly belive that the cause is just, meanwhile a higher chain control and manipulate the walking blind into something they don't understand.
    Another words the people at the top take their sticks and stir the idea, the message becomes distorted and wala, you have a willing army built on lies ready to do your dirty work
    Second star to the right- carry on till morning....

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pyoro-pyoro
    and where does their belief of killing us infidels come from?
    Infidels? Oh, you have the standard 'all terrorists wear turbans' view of terrorism.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Eriadd
    Infidels? Oh, you have the standard 'all terrorists wear turbans' view of terrorism.
    nope, recently a father and son in california was caught participating in terror camps, and they don't seem to be wearing turbans

but it this has to get technical then yeah I guess i'll be talking about the ones wearing turbans

EDIT: I checked news article again, and they weren't caught, just alleged and they are currently pleading not guilty
    Last edited by Legend; Jul 10, 2005 at 03:22 PM.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Thanks

Well, turbanized terrorists aren't my forte... so, you should look up the answer to your question.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Eriadd
    Well, turbanized terrorists aren't my forte... so, you should look up the answer to your question.
    and Eriadd I might be ignorant, but I am not totally blind and stereotypical. I know there are our own homebound terrorists, such as teenagers-formed KKK or neo-nazi and other hate groups

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pyoro-pyoro
    and Eriadd I might be ignorant, but I am not totally blind and stereotypical. I know there are our own homebound terrorists, such as teenagers-formed KKK or neo-nazi and other hate groups
    I never called you blind...

The KKK aren't terrorists... they are a hate group.

Thanks

Just an update, they are saying that it's possible one of the bombers were in one of the double decker bus that got bombs

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9