Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Longest Video Games

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Longest Video Games

Hell, that could be any game for me. When i get stuck I scream vulgarities at the tv and stop playing for weeks....maybe even months at a time. Hence why it took me almost a damn year to beat Ocarina of Time.

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

Tactics Ogre if you follow EVERY single side story...

let's just say boss battles took alone over an hour... unless you used the glinches to your advantage... or some "wily" tricks, like teleporting or using a gun...

and yes, phantom brave is a pretty long time... and so does Fable if you want to enjoy yourself...

Sims can last longer than you are (literally) and Harvest Moon can last a heck of a long time too..

according to SK and i

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by narrator
    Hell, that could be any game for me. When i get stuck I scream vulgarities at the tv and stop playing for weeks....maybe even months at a time. Hence why it took me almost a damn year to beat Ocarina of Time.

lol, that sounds like me narrator, minus the swearing of course! I do that while playing the game, not while giving up. lol

Anti syndicate spike spiegel may be famous one day spike spiegel may be famous one day spike spiegel's Avatar
    Thanks

pretty much all the final fantasy's and Legend of Zelda.

"I let all that kind of blood away" Thanks Viper

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah, but really all RPGs are long, with the cut-scenes nowadays and all that.

Otaku millionbubbles may be famous one day millionbubbles may be famous one day millionbubbles's Avatar
    Thanks

Xenogears for me.

Newbie Maniax may be famous one day Maniax may be famous one day Maniax's Avatar
    Thanks

Well lets see...
    The day i got FFX I played it for about 95 hours untill I beat it.
    Ahh i miss the days where I would see my dad going to work in the morning at 6 and him saying "have you even slept yet?" and my reply "...uugghh"
    I played FF7 for a while too. My fav. rpg, first one i ever beat actually.

When I got World of Warcraft I played that so much! jesus, i played that for awhile, untill I was forced to quit. it was a good thing though. I need a social life.
    Addictions are fun!

Recently i have been playing Ninja Gaiden (black version). I love that game! Maybe my fav. game of all time. A hard game, which is awesome. trying to beat it on hard mode at the moment, such a sweet game cant wait for number2. Maybe thats when ill buy an x-box360...maybe.
    Spike-O!

Otaku Wobbuffetking may be famous one day Wobbuffetking may be famous one day
    Thanks

FFX is pretty quite long it took me 4 hours to beat it, i mostle spent the whole time collecting all the items and leveling the characters up to beat the last boss easily.
    FFX is quite long yet it took you 4 hours to beat the game? That makes no sense. =\

Probably the longest game that I've ever played is Dragon Warrior VII for the Playstation. Now most RPGs have a hard time breaking the 50 hour mark if you leave out all of the optional sidequests but Dragon Warrior VII happened to hit close to being 80 hours long without any of the sidequests. If you happened to do all of the sidequests, your playtime would have almost doubled. :P
    Too cool for a sig.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast