Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: looking for anime

Newbie zyxockjm may be famous one day zyxockjm may be famous one day
    Thanks

looking for anime

hello everyone, i'm sure most anime fans have watched atleast a few episodes of naruto. This anime has great characters and a great story, but i just find that most of the episodes are way too slow...i mean sometimes it would take 3 episodes to cover what u'd expect to happen in one episode. I'm looking for more anime like naruto. Most of the titles I'm not familiar w/...so can anyone suggest me anime series that a naruto fan would like? Someone told me One Piece is a good one.

Also, I'm looking for romantic type anime. This does NOT include hentai. I like anime w/cute and sexy looking girls, but never any nude stuff. I kind of like ikkitousen, which can be found on boxtorrents.com . If you have any suggestions please email me at zyxockjm ATT yahHooO DOTT comM

Thanks,
    zyxockjm

Witch Hunter GallComp may be famous one day GallComp may be famous one day GallComp's Avatar
    Thanks
    Just go to the AnimeNews Network... A lot of reviews on anime titles...

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/

あなた& Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss's Avatar
    Qu├ębec, Canada, North America, Earth, Solar system, ... ! >_<
    Thanks
    for good romance serie, you could always watch Ai Yori Aoshi, Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien (this one is a little dramatic !!) saikano ( this one too is dramatic but a real love story)

Hope this will help to entertain yourself.
    Coming soon.........

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    If u didn't like the anime to naruto.. sould should just get the manga. I agree with ectoruss read some romance novels... MY FAV. Check out pastel on anime waves.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Otaku thevampirealacrud may be famous one day thevampirealacrud may be famous one day thevampirealacrud's Avatar
    Thanks
    Try samurai champloo, samurai deeper kyo, Samurai x (ruroni Kenshin) and scryed ( not really ninja but who cares it's good!)

I will do Kite and Blackrose!!!
    "You have the strength and power to control your own destinies...and that is the greatest gift of all." ~Lucia

Newbie anothermeanotherperson may be famous one day anothermeanotherperson may be famous one day anothermeanotherperson's Avatar
    Thanks
    what do you mean by romance? the sad kind, funny, heart warming? i dont know but i like chobits, its funny.

Otaku FallenOne may be famous one day FallenOne may be famous one day FallenOne's Avatar
    Thanks
    You would probably like fullmetal alchemist.
    Last edited by FallenOne; Feb 27, 2005 at 05:47 PM.

The end is important in all things.

Otaku TakuHonji may be famous one day TakuHonji may be famous one day TakuHonji's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hmmm....umm...well...the only thing that I can think of now is LOVE HINA or Chobits.

Ones life is too short to move like a mortal
    Live by the sword
    Die by the sword
    Stay in the shadows

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast