Thread: Looking for a anime!

Newbie choj5 may be famous one day choj5 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Looking for a anime!

Hi. got a anime here i watched when i was young... realli dunno wat isit.. its just a 1 episode thing (i think)

bascially... this class of children are taking a educational tour in the interior of this space shuttle.. which is supose to take of for space like in the near future..

den one naughty student presses the launch button and the a/c is off to space! haha amazing ya.

they land in this weird planet of some sort... and alot of them are killed... apparentyl there is a nother species on the planet.

in the end.. there are onli a couply of survivors.. and they end up in this big temple... via some sort of train network... i cant realli remember wat happened next...

i vageuely remember tt one guy in the class finds his lost father.. who has been surving on the planet for some time.. (tis im not veh sure)

its a old jap cartoon.. mabbe bout 10 yrs ago? anyone can help? thanks...!

Otaku esthered may be famous one day esthered may be famous one day esthered's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hmm. Sorry, I can't help you here. But if you remember any of the character's names, try searching it in the internet. :] I do hope you find that Anime though. I know what's the feeling like. Good luck! :]