Thread: Looking for Blue Sonnet

Newbie Cudwieser may be famous one day Cudwieser may be famous one day
    Thanks

Question Looking for Blue Sonnet

I need help! Can anyone tell me whether or not Blue sonnet was released on dvd. Better still can anyone tell me if it was released on a region 2 dvd.Also If anyone can tell me if it is to be re-released or remixed I would be very greatful. Finally if anyone has any opinions and information on blue sonnet (or other less known anime) Please post them/it here.

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Looking for Blue Sonnet

Grumble Grumble Grumble

At one time, US Manga Corp/Central Park Media had the distribution license, but it was only put out in VHS format. And because their license for 'Blue Sonnet' has expired, it's unlikely to come out on DVD. 'Blue Sonnet' was a 5 episode OVA that was published in Japan back in 1989. And there is ALOT of classic Anime series that have never made it to DVD, simply because their is not enough demand, (or the demand has been filled by bootleg productions) to justify the expense of porting to DVDs...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Newbie Cudwieser may be famous one day Cudwieser may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Looking for Blue Sonnet

Shame! Blue sonnet was a very good anime in my opinion. What are your views on it?