Thread: Looking for skilled Artisans...

Newbie "The Chris" may be famous one day "The Chris" may be famous one day
    Thanks

Looking for skilled Artisans...

I know this may come off as an odd request, specially from someone new to the forums... But I'm in need of skilled Artisans for a HUGE project I'm undertaking.

Many of you have seen animations on sites such as Newgrounds... I'm sure many of you have also noticed its almost entirely tripe. No-one seems to care for anything truely artistic and origonal anymore... The animations being created these days consist of younger kids tossing together shoddy video game parody movies and hentai movies which then score in the 1/5 region... It saddens me to no end.

Brackenwood, HomestarRunner, Super Flash Brothers... High quality animators are so few and far between. I'm setting out to create an epic fantasy series that I hope will prove to aspiring animators that flash can be used for stuff other than hentai and stick figure fights...

Anyhoo, for the past few weeks a bunch of us have been putting together material for the trailer and we've quickly learned that none of us can draw. We're all highly skilled ar animating, coding, and even coloring and shading but movements and origonal character creation is not a stron point for us. So I'm coming here for help.

To give you all an idea of the actual size of the project... We have a crew of about 25 people working together each in their own strongpoint... Needed MIDI's are being translated to Orchastral MP3 Format by those who participate in the local arts. Blocky pixelated drawings are being fully re-drawn into beautiful Vector Format for Maximum quality... Characters are being fully animated. Everything from Body Movement, Voice Syncs, to even wind effects on clothing and backgrounds.

If enough of us work together I honestly believe we can make an animation of truely epic porportions...

Anyhoo, If anyone is interested in helping me out, you can leave me a message here, e-mail me at [email protected], or chat further via MSN. (Passport=E-mail)

Thanks again for the time, and I hope to hear from some of you soon.

-Chris

PS: Ive added a few screenshots of a bit of the stuff we've put together so far:

This one is still being worked on as its looking too realistic.

Note: Keep in mind those characters and backgrounds are fully animated. Not like most cartoons where they use the same picture and say simple move the mouth.

One more side note: The dimentions are cut to half size for easy viewing.

Note to the Mods: Sorry if this is in the wrong place... 1st post and all

Newbie Lord Kakashi may be famous one day Lord Kakashi may be famous one day Lord Kakashi's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Looking for skilled Artisans...

i'm afraid your in the wrong section this should be under request shouldn't it?

^click the signature to join a new growing anime forums

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble

This belongs in the Graphics/Wallpaper/Web Design Forum... Moving...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Newbie "The Chris" may be famous one day "The Chris" may be famous one day
    Thanks

I appologize...

I'll be more careful in the future.