Thread: Looking for a specific wallpaper (Faye Valentine)

Newbie JawnJawn may be famous one day JawnJawn may be famous one day
    Thanks

Looking for a specific wallpaper (Faye Valentine)

Hey, I'm looking for a wallpaper I once had and looking to get it again. I forgot the anime wallpaper site that I used to get my wallpapers from. I'm looking for a Faye Valentine wallpaper. It was all white and minimalistic, but it shows Faye in 3 different ages drinking tea with each other in the very bottom right corner. If anyone knows where I can find this wallpaper and/or the website that has it, that'd be really great, honestly. If this is not the right place to look, I understand, but this is the most active anime wallpaper website I found. Thanks.

Otaku Mana may be famous one day Mana may be famous one day Mana's Avatar
    Thanks
    -> This one? <-

That's as close to I got with your description so far. I'll keep looking if it helps.

EDIT: Easier link
    Last edited by Mana; May 18, 2005 at 01:57 PM.
    "so i herd u liek mudkips"

Newbie JawnJawn may be famous one day JawnJawn may be famous one day
    Thanks
    That's the exact picture used in the bottom right of the wallpaper, but the whole wallpaper is white except for that picture in the bottom right. And I forgot, that the wallpaper I'm looking for is at 1280 x 1024 resolution. You don't have to look for it, but I really appreciate the help you're giving me because I've been looking everywhere, thanks.