Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Looks or Personality?

Otaku kryptonic may be famous one day kryptonic may be famous one day kryptonic's Avatar
    Thanks

Looks or Personality?

Which is more important to you?
    When you're caught between Good and Evil, Make them both suffer.

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks
    I would have to say Persnality. I mean yeah the person may look good but have a sobby attatude

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks
    Personality. Attitude is what makes a person. Not their looks. Because beauty is not only skin deep.
    Seduced by Flesh

Otaku ex-paranoia may be famous one day ex-paranoia may be famous one day ex-paranoia's Avatar
    Thanks
    You can't say that looks aren't a factor, but it isn't the most critical part about choosing who you want as friend/girlfriend/boyfriend. I think the personality of that person is most important, however it may differ from one person to the next because each individual has his/her own views on the subject. Personally I like to date someone with a good personality (funny, charming, smart), and someone that makes me feel good when I'm with them. If you go choosing your friends/girlfriends/boyfriends depending on their looks, well that's your decision and I totally respect that, but in those situations the people usually end up not being so friendly in the end.

If you're going to spend your time with a face rather than a person, that's your choice :P

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Personality is the key. But loks do play a factor, but they aren't everything. My choice in a girl is one that is smart, funny, an very open *loves to talk bout stuff*. I don't wanna be around stuck up people. So GOOO PERSONALITY rah rah rah.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks
    Personality is more important but the person has to be somewhat attractive to me or I will only see them as a friend. So looks counter into it, but I dont care how fine a woman is if she has a crap personality I wont give her the time of day.

Newbie Styx_Insanity may be famous one day Styx_Insanity may be famous one day Styx_Insanity's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Delerium
    Personality is more important but the person has to be somewhat attractive to me or I will only see them as a friend. So looks counter into it, but I dont care how fine a woman is if she has a crap personality I wont give her the time of day.
    Thats EXACTLY the way I feel...

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Delerium
    Man your reading my mind. Thats exactly how i feel!! We should just say, see Delerim....XD XD

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast