Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Looks or Personality?

Otaku Wonderlandless may be famous one day Wonderlandless may be famous one day Wonderlandless's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kastelic4444
    Man your reading my mind. Thats exactly how i feel!! We should just say, see Delerim....XD XD
    See Delerim
    No trees were harmed in the sending of this message. However,
    a great number of electrons were terribly
    inconvenienced

Love with its back turned My manga highschool love story.

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks
    They're both important really. It's damn frustratiting to always see personality and beauty talked about as two separate, opposite things, as if they can never go together, or have someone have both qualities.

Being beautiful doesn't mean you have a bad personality, nor does being unattractive mean you somehow are a great person to be around with. Everyone has their own way of perceiving beauty. I'd like to think most men are attracted to blondes, but as for me, I am more attracted to brunettes. The prettiest women on earth can be a bitch, or a great person to be with. The same way someone horribly ugly can have a great personality, or a terrible one.

So, I'm not picking personality, or looks. I'm picking both. Although, I will always go out with a girl that has a better personality than one that is cuter.
    Last edited by Silverskater145; Jan 09, 2005 at 01:53 PM.

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks
    I consider looks to be a perk.
    Seduced by Flesh

Otaku Phoenix of Love may be famous one day Phoenix of Love may be famous one day Phoenix of Love's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ex-paranoia
    You can't say that looks aren't a factor, but it isn't the most critical part about choosing who you want as friend/girlfriend/boyfriend. I think the personality of that person is most important, however it may differ from one person to the next because each individual has his/her own views on the subject. Personally I like to date someone with a good personality (funny, charming, smart), and someone that makes me feel good when I'm with them. If you go choosing your friends/girlfriends/boyfriends depending on their looks, well that's your decision and I totally respect that, but in those situations the people usually end up not being so friendly in the end.

If you're going to spend your time with a face rather than a person, that's your choice :P
    *Nods in agrement*
    Tom: Maybe we are a supreme being who was having self identity problems.
    Luis: Find yourself a women who loves video games as much as you do and you'll have have problems.

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ex-paranoia
    If you're going to spend your time with a face rather than a person, that's your choice :P
    Oh, trust me, I love spending time with my face.

Newbie Ojai may be famous one day Ojai may be famous one day Ojai's Avatar
    Thanks
    Personality. Because there are some drop dead sexy girls out there that are complete b*t*chs. I'm not saying any names......*cough*Sarah*cough*........

Otaku +ELIE+ may be famous one day +ELIE+ may be famous one day +ELIE+'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Looks.......are just a perk to me, but I'd rather spend my time with an ugly guy with a great attitude, then a good looking guy, who thinks of himself.

PiNk HaIr FaNaTiC Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45's Avatar
    Thanks
    id have to say that personality works over looks becuz i would rather have someone who is nice and friendly than an evil hoe

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast