Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Looks or Personality?

Otaku Mana may be famous one day Mana may be famous one day Mana's Avatar
    Thanks
    You can't NOT say looks, because accepting, respecting, and loving the person means you like everything about them. Being them is what you found attractive. Example: My boyfriend to some girls may not be the best looking, but when I make him laugh and I see that smile nothing makes me happier/attracted. His personality is phenomonal though so to me I got the ultimate package. ^^

But just meeting someone like at a party or something and they're arrogant, conceited bastards, oh hellz no. You best back up! XD In general personality beats looks anyday.
    "so i herd u liek mudkips"

Otaku Dragor may be famous one day Dragor may be famous one day Dragor's Avatar
    Thanks
    Just like silverskater145 I think they go hand in hand.

Personality is more important to me, however she has to be atleast decent looking, I mean I couldn't be with the sweetest girl in the world, if she was incredably revolting to look upon.
    Dreams come true, but nightmares do too.

Life isn't a game, it's just a referal to the time you exist on this playground called Earth.

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks
    Personality. There's no way I could like anyone because of their looks. I like witty people, and if someone's concieded, there's no way that they could focus on their brain. I've seen it, pretty people scare me.
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    I know alot of people say personality just so they won't seem shallow but i actually mean it. Looks are great and satisfy obviously....but personality is more fulflling on a deeper level

Otaku AnimeFreaks may be famous one day AnimeFreaks may be famous one day AnimeFreaks's Avatar
    Thanks
    gonna have to be both. i haven't seen an overweight person go out with a nice looking person. and i haven't seen ppl someone go out with someone with a horrible attitude. so both are important to me.

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Oh, personality is much more important than looks. Of course, their smarts are more important than looks, too. My old man likes to say "Be sure that when you meet the perfect someone that the light you see shining in their eyes isn't the sun shining through their head."

Otaku ex-paranoia may be famous one day ex-paranoia may be famous one day ex-paranoia's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Eriadd
    Oh, personality is much more important than looks. Of course, their smarts are more important than looks, too. My old man likes to say "Be sure that when you meet the perfect someone that the light you see shining in their eyes isn't the sun shining through their head."
    ROFL, I second that~

Otaku Hibiki Tokai may be famous one day Hibiki Tokai may be famous one day Hibiki Tokai's Avatar
    Thanks
    Personality is priority for me, and looks comes second. I admit I'm not very good-looking So I'm sure my persoanlity will be sufficient, and so will the rest
    Fi5th Column
    ----
    Thx to Trunks for this wonderful sig~.
    ----

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast