Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Looks or Personality?

Sib
    Otaku Sib may be famous one day Sib may be famous one day Sib's Avatar
    Thanks
    Personality by far.

I've never felt anything for people who couldn't show me a good personality. Anyone can see what a person looks like, that's boring. What's interesting is what's hidden beneath the looks.

But as some of you insist, looks are important. I agree with that abit, as it would be nice to know if they can take good care of themselves... but if I had to choose between a) 'good looking' jerk or b) 'bad looking', warm and caring guy, I would definately go with B.

I feel that attraction is more about feeling comfortable and safe around somebody than anything else. Besides, looks fade... but personality tends to remain the same.

Hmmm... He's not technically human, so it wouldn't really be like cannibalism...
    .:Anime Relfections:.l.:SibArt (Being Updated):.

Newbie HRob may be famous one day HRob may be famous one day HRob's Avatar
    Thanks
    If you're looking for a friend and nothing more..... Personality. I wouldn't want to hang around someone with an attitude.
    If you're looking for a relationship.... it's 50/50. Of course she or him has to have a nice personality and you also gotta be able to look at your partner and find her/him attractive. If she or him only looks hot to you, and noone else finds her/him attractive, it's cool because you do.

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Sib
    Personality by far.

I've never felt anything for people who couldn't show me a good personality. Anyone can see what a person looks like, that's boring. What's interesting is what's hidden beneath the looks.

But as some of you insist, looks are important. I agree with that abit, as it would be nice to know if they can take good care of themselves... but if I had to choose between a) 'good looking' jerk or b) 'bad looking', warm and caring guy, I would definately go with B.

I feel that attraction is more about feeling comfortable and safe around somebody than anything else. Besides, looks fade... but personality tends to remain the same.
    Thats true personality is more important, but you have to be attracted to them. Who wants to wake up next to a dog?? Maybe its because im a guy, and you know what we think about?? Haha!!

Otaku NightFox may be famous one day NightFox may be famous one day NightFox's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kryptonic
    Which is more important to you?
    85% personality, 15% looks

Love hurts...trust me I know, I really do...

Sib
    Otaku Sib may be famous one day Sib may be famous one day Sib's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kastelic4444
    Thats true personality is more important, but you have to be attracted to them. Who wants to wake up next to a dog?? Maybe its because im a guy, and you know what we think about?? Haha!!
    And if it was somebody disfigured because of an accident? Or maybe a war veteran who lost his/her legs? Would you still deny them?

You can't hold a persons looks against them unless they did it to themselves. If I met a nice guy who didn't look after himself, even though he's nice and all I would have to wonder how he would treat me... it all comes back to personality.

Hmmm... He's not technically human, so it wouldn't really be like cannibalism...
    .:Anime Relfections:.l.:SibArt (Being Updated):.

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by narrator
    I know alot of people say personality just so they won't seem shallow but i actually mean it.
    Oh, so you actually mean it? Riiight.

Newbie Brilliant Brunette may be famous one day Brilliant Brunette may be famous one day Brilliant Brunette's Avatar
    Thanks
    Both looks and personality are what I choose from. If someone is so not attractive to you, then there is nothing there. Same thing goes with personality.

Otaku Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish's Avatar
    Thanks
    i prefer personality. but if the looks are irresistible, than go for it.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast