Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Looooooong time no see AO......

RPG Lord and Master/Poet Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life's Avatar
    Thanks

Looooooong time no see AO......

I don't have time to write a super duper uber long intro like I did in 2001 if my memory is good, but I do remember that all that the first to welcome me remembered taht I talked about food so I wonder if being more food provocative this intro shall attract more people this time, even thought I got lots of praise and became the record holder for the longest thread ever by a certain chemist who wandered about this forum back then which I hope still lingers cause I'm slowly following his footsteps of becoming a firm follower and beliver of the power of science and chemistry(doing a "technique" in anlaytical chemistry and might go to university.

Enouigh of that, gotta go soon, but the names I remember are Trunks, Cybegig1, Zui Quang, a few writtters that I don't remember their names and that commented on things I wrote in the past, which I notice is no longer allwowed because of not so nice people supposidely(yes, I do read the rules before posting and things not to do XD). So I hope people check journals lots and participate by doing lots of comments or adding new inspirations in my journal so we could partially have some poetry/writting/stuff back on AO undirectly.

So this is still getting kind of long and I said I'd keep it short, but I guess its in my nature to write a lot or not at all.....sry for those who wanted only to hear about cookies, pork chops, fish, cheese cake and the sorts, but I don't have time for a full course.

Anime is still a part of my life so that's why I haven't dissapeared completely, just lingered in Animelayer for a while before coming to see my true first forum upon seeing internet (here of course ). This place may have greatly changed, but if there are still people from the past who keep this place nice and cosy, carrying the ideals from those from the past, I'm certain I'll have some fun still in 2005 and later dates as I come and go.

So I wish you all a good evening as I go finish urgent things(well at least gotta finish them or I can't have fun so its kinda important and all.........really) so take care all and see you on the board....

P.S.: When did everything reset???!!??? I wanted my old me!!!!

P.P.S.: Oh, and Tychoids I remember as well as a strict person here, still here mister strinct? Thought I never did anything bad, but saw him do things to bad people if my memory isn't bad, and Ewdi also rings a bell....bye now

P.P.P.S.: No color???? Where did the coloring of text go???? Me want color, me neeed color!!!

P.P.P.P.S.: I hope someone remembers me.......*snif*...*runs off to do important and urgent thingy*
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldat of life View Post
    My favorite philosopher:
    Hassun

Thanks to Xelhes for this amazing work of art ^.^
    Poetry Corner CLICK HERE IF YOU KNOW ME

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Looooooong time no see AO......

wow, another vet...
    cool...

well...
    welcome back to AO and have a nice day
    I love my girlfriend.

Idiot Impaler Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216's Avatar
    Thanks

I believe you're speaking of Zui Quan.
    Anyhow, I would like to wish you peace.
    Welcome back and I hope you can stay this time.
    By the by, writing a lot isn't gonna keep many people from welcoming you back or anything like that. It'll just get you a lot of "I didn't read all that, but hey" type remarks.
    I must admit though, I would love to hear about cheesecake. MmMm cheesecake!
    Last edited by Agent Orange 216; Sep 22, 2005 at 04:15 PM.
    The Last Remaining Realist.

See Dick Buy Beer, See Dick not Tip, See Dick try again, See Dick Go thirsty. Moral of the Story: Don't be a Dick.

Retired frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta's Avatar
    Thanks

Surely you haven't forgotten everyone's favorite Communist? Regardless I would like to extend my greetings and welcome back to AO. The site was lost late last year and it was recreated, which is why your old account is gone.

Were you also at EA? Or was that before your time?

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

Finally somebody that actually sounds interesting! Bonjour et espoir d'entendre beaucoup de vous bientôt ! (Roughly, Hello and hope to hear much from you soon!)

Idiot Impaler Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chiefblackhammer
    Finally somebody that actually sounds interesting! Bonjour et espoir d'entendre beaucoup de vous bientôt ! (Roughly, Hello and hope to hear much from you soon!)
    Weird how I just got back from French class with high morale, feelin' good about how much I've learned, then I looked at that one sentence and realized I know about as much French as a friggin' French 2-year-old.
    The Last Remaining Realist.

See Dick Buy Beer, See Dick not Tip, See Dick try again, See Dick Go thirsty. Moral of the Story: Don't be a Dick.

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks

Hrmm... I think I remember you. I think. Welcome back to the show.

??*Everyone Here Hates Me??* Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa's Avatar
    Thanks

Konnichi wa ando bekarazu shiketsu dokomo

Welcome and do not bleed everywhere

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast