Thread: Lord Nikon

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks

Lord Nikon

He's been perm banned and so has his other username, The Nikon. I went and physically removed all the crap he posted as The Nikon. On my site I IP banned his entire ISP (who else in Holland would go to my site? ) but I can't IP ban here.

So keep on the lookout for any new ID's coming from this IP range: 62.45.208 and specifically the address 62.45.208.36.

I mean, this loser got banned from Gaia Online for Pete's sake, "The Spammiest Place in the World."
    Last edited by Zui Quan; May 20, 2005 at 04:57 PM.
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Why the hell would he do shit like this I mean hell if he stayed off the site he would of been back by now. XD

and as for the IP ban on your site Zui I did the same thing on mine as well the little tard registerd on my board right after he got ban from AO ~_~

and as for Gaia thats where most of our n00bage is coming from Damn spammers