Thread: Lord Nikon

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks

Lord Nikon

The ruler

In this thread he threatened to hack Anime Online. and tried trolling.

lıve fast dıe young never forget the nıkon

In this topic he basicly wanting back on AO.

I was willing to let him back on AO but after the hack threat I said no way. His IP Range has been ban his username has also been ban

AO co-founder Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Lord Nikon

what was he initially initially banned for I can't even remember, he was a bit of a dip

Katsu-please dont get into a pissing contest with them like that in a thread, its rather pointless and I actually bash the mods for doing such things and that goes for all staff. I know he pissed you off but still ignore the idiot no reason to drag it out in a thread for everyone to read it was well...made you look bad to say the least, especially your reasoning for banning him. As I've actually stated multiple times people dont get banned for doing things elsewhere on the net. Now I know thats not why we would have banned him but it made it very implied that it was how it went down and we dont want that

when people have issues with policies like this even when its with you continue to refer them to me, I talk to them usually over an IM service and even though they are pissed off they usually get the hint one way or another of their situation and it 9 times out of 10 can make a difference. Going at them in public though just insites them to want to do more to save face.
    Last edited by Cybergig1; Jul 21, 2005 at 11:23 AM.

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah I know I am sorry.

AO co-founder Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1's Avatar
    Thanks

dont apologize your fine, I just dont want people using against you later on is all cause well I know they will :\

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.