Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Lord of the Ring!

Newbie RizaBabe may be famous one day RizaBabe may be famous one day RizaBabe's Avatar
    Thanks

Lord of the Ring!

Hi well this has to the movie ever! (in my opioin) anyways I Just Love Legolas!! hes so cute! and I love Return of the King that has to be my favourite of all well I like all of them but couldn't decide! So anyone seen it??

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks
    Lol. Cant believe I havent thought of this yet. Lol. I love LOTR. The books I couldnt get into. But I own them. I have seen all movies. And Orli...is yummy.
    Seduced by Flesh

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Bah! Legolas is a woman! A woman, I tell you!

Gimli is the awesome.

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Eriadd

Gimli is the awesome.

Kyaaa!!!! He ish no woman miggy! you the woman...Humpf. Wait no. ^-^;
    Seduced by Flesh

Newbie KaiserD may be famous one day KaiserD may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Meh. Alan Lee and John Howe are the art Gods! Howard Shore's sound track is increadable too and of course Tolkein is pure inspiration. The first time around I found his writing too hard to understand, I couldn't picture it well but I re-read it just after the first movie came out and was much more taken with it.

I agree Legolas is too girly. Viggo and the guy who plays Faramir are MUCH more interesting

It was awesome as a film, I now have much higher standards. I want to be taken on an emmotional ride. The battles were very well staged, mostly because they were staggered and there were not too many long shots of the same thing.

There are still some issues I have with it but people will, they all have their own interpretation of it...

I hate it when people complain that Frodo and Sam looked gay. This man was in the first world war, the people he knew and loved died, it's only when you're going through such a painfull time that you grasp how important life and love is. It's only society that tells us it's not right for people to show their affection for each other unless it's a man and a women in a sexual manner, which is very sad, and very stupid.

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks
    Ehhhhhh. The movie sucked in my opinion. If you have read all of the original books, and the Lost Tales, you would see what a awesome imagination J. R. R. Tolkien had. I think the movie was completely overrated, if you haven't even read the books, you basically know about 15% of the story. I would think if ya love the movie, read the books and enjoy.
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...

Newbie KaiserD may be famous one day KaiserD may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Well, I don't like some of the things they did with it, but I understand why. For the purpose of a general audience the plot had to be kept strictly on the progress of the ring.

The story though, as you know, is about so much more than that. It's about life. Lord of the Rings wasn't so much a story as it was about observations of Tolkein's life binded together in a fantasy setting for which he and his friends loved so much.

PiNk HaIr FaNaTiC Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Eriadd

Gimli is the awesome.
    HAH! that is sooo true! Even if i slept through half the movie...Legolas is a crossdresser pretending to be a man!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast