Thread: ...Lost...

Devoted Otaku Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose's Avatar
    Thanks

...Lost...

I was wondering if there were any fans of the TV series Lost. I wasn't too gung ho about it at first. But as the show progressed, I actually got really into it. I ended up not missing an episode of the first season.

I found the most interesting part of the show were the flashbacks to the vaious characters' lives, and how they all intertwined at some point. The acting was ...well... quite decent! (I didn't think starting out it was going to be so good) I am also HUGE fans of Dominic Monaghan and Naveen Andrews.

Any thopughts on the show? Love it? Hate it? And why!

*Edit*
    I forgot to mention: FOr my b-day recently my family bought me the Complete First Season of Lost on DVD... And in watching it again, I've found things I missed while it was still on TV.
    Last edited by Spike'sRose; Sep 23, 2005 at 10:30 AM.

Newbie Felnor may be famous one day Felnor may be famous one day Felnor's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: ...Lost...

I've watched the odd episode but I keep forgetting when its on. It seems quite good through we're still in the first season over here.
    "Walk On, Walk On, With Hope In Your Heart And You'll Never Walk Alone"

http://jadeli.proboards58.com/ - Join if you got nothing better to do!

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks

Well its the only show not on SciFi friday, a sport, or on Adult Swim that I watch. One of the smartest, most suspenseful, and original shows in decades.

It also sports a great cast. I just hope the writers dont muck it up or keep it around too long. So many series are ruined that way. I say they should have it done after the fourth season. Thats a good time to stop, but gives enough time to explain some things. I managed to catch the second half of the new episode a few nights ago and it seems like they still have that aura of mystery that kept me so drawn into the first season. Hopefully they keep it up.

Otaku Avatarjuern may be famous one day Avatarjuern may be famous one day Avatarjuern's Avatar
    Thanks

FAVORITE SHOW next to smallville

Otaku ffgirl23 may be famous one day ffgirl23 may be famous one day ffgirl23's Avatar
    Thanks

I bought the first season dvd, and saw the new episode. I think it is great. Like Delirum said, one of the smartest shows on tv, so it's kind of surprising that it's as popular as it is. It is so fascinating, and it has it's humerous moments. Saywer and Hurley are my two favorite characters, as they usually have the best lines. I'm a little worried about how the whole storyline is going to work out; I hope the writers don't try to layer on too many things and then make it just too confusing to care about anymore. But it definetly has promise, and I know I'm eagerly awaiting the next new episode.

And I remember now, at the top of my lungs in my arms, she dies, she dies.

Controlling you through a chip in your butt since 2004

Devoted Otaku Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose's Avatar
    Thanks

I agree with Delerium... They shouldn't keep the show around too long... That was what I was worried about. But it seems to still have that "keep you guessing" auora.

So... Does anyone have any theories as to what the heck is going on with this island?? My thoughts were some kind of experiment, where the test subjects don't know that they are guniea pigs. ?? But for some reason that seems like it would be too obvious.