Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Lost on web page

Otaku Hokuro may be famous one day Hokuro may be famous one day Hokuro's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Lost on web page

Give me a little more info, & welcome to AO, your at home.^_^

Pm someone with experience like the staff or Animechick. lol Sarenara!^_^
    AO SEX LEGEND ...turn the page...

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by A.manChi
    how dose this thing work
    What's not to understand? The tabs on the top left lead you to everything AO has to offer.

Granted, it might seem overwhelming at first, and there are subtle things that might be difficult to do/understand at first, but it comes with experience. Atleast you found the right section to put this thread in (since you're new and all), so you seem to understand how the Forums part of the website work. Although, you might want to put any further, more specific questions in the Forum Feedback and Questions section.

Arcade is self-explanatory.

The Gallery is somewhat self-explanatory. Just click on the type of thing you want to view in the gallery. If you want to upload, click the upload image (or something like it) button somewhere on the top right (working by memory).

The Journal is somewhat self-explanatory as well. Click on new journal to make your own.

Mind you, that's just a general overview of what you can do. As others have said, you need to be a little more specific, so we can help you 100%. To PM someone, just click on their name, you should be able to reach their profile, and then choose to PM them from there. If you plan to PM me, that's fine, I don't mind.

Anyway, that should be all, methinks. You'll be fine for now, no one walked the day they were born. I suggest you read the rules first, before doing anything else. Click the link under my signature, or the link on the top right.

Later.
    Last edited by Silverskater145; Aug 04, 2005 at 05:44 PM.

Just Trying To Live Life War on Terror Champion name one may be famous one day name one may be famous one day name one's Avatar
    Thanks

hello and welcome to ao read the rules enjoy

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2