Thread: LOTR: The Third Age

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks

LOTR: The Third Age

Okay I've been interested in getting this game for about a week now as maybe a Christmas present or something...has anyone played it? I've already been drawn into the fact that its an RPG and a Lord of the Rings game, it has so much upside based on what I have seen. I'm really looking for straight opinions from people, not website's or magazine's opinions.

Newbie Moonstruck may be famous one day Moonstruck may be famous one day Moonstruck's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well I dont have the game but my friend does and from the little bit I sat down and played it I thought it was a good game. My friend loves it to I have to pry him away from the game to play Capcom vs. SNK 2. By all means get it.

Newbie Linksc24gc may be famous one day Linksc24gc may be famous one day Linksc24gc's Avatar
    Thanks
    Not to start any trouble but I don't have it but my friend does. I watched him play for a while and I thought it was kool, but from what he told me it is really great to start off, then it starts getting repetative, and you only fight a select few groups of enemies.

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks
    Sounds more like a Dark Alliance game mixed with RPG elements. I dont know, the more I hear about it, the more I dissuaded to buy it, I may just wait on KOTOR 2 next week.