Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Love

Rou
    Otaku Rou may be famous one day Rou may be famous one day
    Thanks

Love

Since shadowdeath has basically annoyed me with his comments in the other forum about having 4 girls, I think that this presents a opportunity to see what you guys think about love.

So here's the question, what do you guys/girls think love is and how should it be?

Otaku SenseiGohan may be famous one day SenseiGohan may be famous one day SenseiGohan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Love is somthing which always seems to hurt

Lol no it depends i think it's when u care so much for someone that your life would just end if u coudl not be with them and stuff, it's a deep caring for one another.

Hell i've been in love before and when it ends it's sad but then there is always more fish in the sea hey. I try at the moment not to fall in love it hurts less.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    [QUOTE=SenseiGohan]Love is somthing which always seems to hurt
    [QUOTE]

well actually I think that is quite true, except the fact that the results are more of a reason to bear with the "hurt"

really depends on what kind of love you are talking about, like boy girl love or love from a parent, etc.

but they all share common characteristics, sacrifice and understanding

Otaku Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish's Avatar
    Thanks
    i could agree with that. it does hurt i suppose. if u are with someone u would give ur life for. felt that way once before, and now i'm experiencing it again. but anyways, i do say that it really depends on who u are with.

Newbie JonMItz may be famous one day JonMItz may be famous one day JonMItz's Avatar
    Thanks
    what i have right now

AO Angel ^^ angelan may be famous one day angelan may be famous one day angelan's Avatar
    Thanks
    what I lost, and what wasn't meant to be
    -=|AnimeReflections|Live-Evil|My Trades|=-

Put your unused CPU to use for a good cause: |Folding@Home||Human Proteome Folding|

Newbie BlueTigerFour may be famous one day BlueTigerFour may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Good question, Rou. I'm not even sure if i can answer it, but i do have some thoughts on the subject.

Love is when the only thing you want is to just hold someone, or maybe just hold their hand, and that's all you want from them. You don't need to say anything or do anything, and you don't need them to say anything or do anything; you just want to hold them because it makes you feel so peaceful that words can't describe it.

Some people think love is about sacrifice. Maybe its true, i am no guru. But i think love is when you need neither to give nor to receive; when you don't need to sacrifice to make them happy and they don't need to sacrifice to make you happy. I think in a loving relationship the only things you give are your time and loving attention.

Otaku FallenOne may be famous one day FallenOne may be famous one day FallenOne's Avatar
    Thanks
    love... love... u give and give, thoughtlessly, recklessly, wholeheartedly and unabashadly. you give all, because they are more important to you than yourself.

but it hurts when it doesn't work out. it hurts because all was given and it wasn't enough for them. it hurts.

love is suffering, life is suffering

The end is important in all things.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast