Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Love

AO Angel ^^ angelan may be famous one day angelan may be famous one day angelan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mamimi_rue
    I must disagree with the basis that love has to hurt. People, there are so many idiots *cough*chicks*cough* out there, that have no idea what love is and can become - yeah, when you get hurt, that wasn't love in the first place. More like a "deep liking" that is often confused for love. I have fallen in love twice, and the feeling in indiscribeable. Honestly, I'm in a relationship at the moment where we share a love for one another, and I almost know that we are going to be together for eternity. I guess everyone has their times when they're hurt, but it's all a process to find out what you really need, or even to find fate. Love is real.
    I agree, love doesn't HAVE to hurt....but it's very unlikely. For two people, to have a deep relationship and not once in their life, hurt each other (for the most minor thing or for a grander, deeper cut) is quite unlikely. From a simple lie to a disagreement. Sometimes becuase you love that person so much you can be critical about what they do and how they act. It's like never making a mistake in your life, it's highly unlikely. Which two people in love never had an arguement? If they don't, they either are experiencing a true true love that only few experience, OR they simply don't know each other enough. And simply because two people in love argue or hurt each other (intentionally or not) doesn't always mean they love the person any less or that "they weren't meant to be". To point out a persons faults (ie: they're hurting other peoples feelings, or something bigger) is not an easy thing to do, and it's most painful and often most truthful comming from a friend....or a lover.

Hurting doesn't have to come from the end of a relationship, it can happen during but in the end it simply makes the true love stronger.

Wow and to say "there are so many idiots *cough*chicks*cough* out there" I wonder what your definition of "chicks" are.
    -=|AnimeReflections|Live-Evil|My Trades|=-

Put your unused CPU to use for a good cause: |Folding@Home||Human Proteome Folding|

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks
    "Love is when you can still walk hand-in-hand even when you can't see eye-to-eye."

Originally Posted by Blaz
    But in the end, for me at least, I believe the Bible said it best:

Love is patient; love is kind
    and envies no one.
    Love is never boastful, nor conceited, nor rude;
    never selfish, not quick to take offense.
    There is nothing love cannot face;
    there is no limit to its faith,
    its hope, and endurance.
    In a word, there are three things
    that last forever: faith, hope, and love;
    but the greatest of them all is love.

~ Corinthians 1:13 ~
    It does kind of say it all, doesn't it.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Newbie drangel may be famous one day drangel may be famous one day drangel's Avatar
    Thanks
    love hurts, that's an undeniable fact. but love is not all about hurting and being hurt. the reason we are easily hurt by other people is that we care about them so much that oftentimes, we value what they say and do more than we value our own. and i guess that is what love is all about, caring about someone so deeply that we lose ourselves and then find our self in the person that we care.

Newbie Atsumori may be famous one day Atsumori may be famous one day Atsumori's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by FallenOne
    love... love... u give and give, thoughtlessly, recklessly, wholeheartedly and unabashadly. you give all, because they are more important to you than yourself.

but it hurts when it doesn't work out. it hurts because all was given and it wasn't enough for them. it hurts.

love is suffering, life is suffering
    i agree with this definition the most

Otaku Yasmine may be famous one day Yasmine may be famous one day Yasmine's Avatar
    Thanks
    "It’s better to have always been single, than to have loved and lost and torn apart. "

That's what one of my friends said.. I don't really know If I would agree on that or not.. but love can be really painfull.. that's true!

|| I forgot that I might see so many beautiful things - Dreamvisions ||

Newbie berryhot may be famous one day berryhot may be famous one day berryhot's Avatar
    Thanks
    hmm love is a tricky business.... but I think Chris Rock put is best when he said " You haven't been in love if you haven't stared at that bottle of rat poision for a good 45mins..."

LOL I mean I love my boyfriend to pieces and I swear there is NO ONE that can annoy/piss me off lol like he can... and at the same time no one can make me laugh and smile as hard as he can <3 Love is like your worse experience and best wrapped up into one big package...<doesnt sound too good when I put it like that >

Newbie Takeno may be famous one day Takeno may be famous one day Takeno's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool

[COLOR=White][FONT=Times New Roman]Love is like the hospital not a place you want to be but your happy when you get there trust me been there done that.

Newbie devilstorturedjester may be famous one day devilstorturedjester may be famous one day devilstorturedjester's Avatar
    Thanks
    love to me is obviously something special that you share, a connection if you will, that never truly goes away. i myself had a love once and we had a really great connection especially knowing how the other one was feeling/if they were close by or not. now i didn't use to believe in such things as magic or mysticism, really, but just the things we knew about each other when we were far apart there could be no other explanation. so what i'm getting down to is love is like magic or miracles and it comes few times in your life.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast