Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6

Thread: Love

Newbie SuperLocke may be famous one day SuperLocke may be famous one day SuperLocke's Avatar
    Thanks
    Love is very powerful, obviously.

Many people have trouble describing it, and I believe if you CAN describe love, you haven't truly felt it.

It's just a feeling that you KNOW is there when you're with a certain someone and you care about them deeply and would lay your life down a million times over for them. This person is (obviously) the most special person in your life, and when the feeling just HITS you, you know it.

It really is indescribable
    Last edited by SuperLocke; Jan 26, 2005 at 09:17 PM. Reason: mistake :P

Otaku Juice may be famous one day Juice may be famous one day Juice's Avatar
    Thanks
    Love is a feeling in your chest, a great uplifting feeling, one of the best feelings in the world. Love is when the man and woman share an unbreakable bond with eachother, do anything for eachother, care and forgive eachother. When your with eachother your two souls become one.

Also there is a reason that love hurts. It hurts when u lose it, cause if u didn't know what it feels like to not have it, then you would'nt know what it feels like to have it.

And if your a person who thinks that love is BS or its impossible to have the desire to do anythhing for the person you love, then your either one of the most selfish people ever or you dont know what love is or why it is.

If we didn't have love then what is the point of this life, we are here to find our eternal partner and to love them forever and always.
    Last edited by Juice; Jan 28, 2005 at 06:06 PM.

Talk less, Say More. Eat Less, Chew More. Whine Less, Breath More. Fear Less, Hope More. Hate Less, Love More.
    And all good things are yours

Otaku Wonderlandless may be famous one day Wonderlandless may be famous one day Wonderlandless's Avatar
    Thanks
    Love simply is...it is whatever you want it to be.
    No trees were harmed in the sending of this message. However,
    a great number of electrons were terribly
    inconvenienced

Love with its back turned My manga highschool love story.

Newbie Naruto may be famous one day Naruto may be famous one day Naruto's Avatar
    Thanks
    Love is a verb look it up
    HEY ALL OF YOU IF YOU WANT A GMAIL ACCOUNT PM ME!!!!

May
    Newbie May may be famous one day May may be famous one day May's Avatar
    Thanks
    This is my personal definitoin of love~
    Love is a ongoing hunger...between you and another being.
    Love is accepting someone for whom they are, what they are, including past/present. Its making time for that person, caring for that person, and mosts importantly making sure that they feel comfortable and safe with you. Love isnt about money*cough(but we wont get into the ones that what matters to them in love is money only*coughcough)*cough*
    Money isnt going to make love much happier, money creates evil, and at times, im sure that all or mosts of us, have heard of creepy unbelievable stories.
    Love is giving and recieving... love is loving and being loved back.

These are my two famous and quote that I use becuz it defines my personal relationship.

"Love has no boundary, the only boundary that love has is yourself, If you are committed, so is love."

and to all those that are thinking about long distance relationship or are in one...

"Distance is just a test to see how far your love can travel"
    Instead of thinking about where you are, think about where you want to be.
    It takes twenty years of hard work to become an overnight success.

Otaku MuMu Champion Shade/K' Heart may be famous one day Shade/K' Heart may be famous one day Shade/K' Heart's Avatar
    Thanks
    One of the most confusing things is when one mistakes love, for lust. You cannot label love one way or another, definition or otherwise. to LOVE someone like a man loves a woman, in my case, is to have that burning will deep inside. You really cannot describe it, because everyone falls in love in different ways. I feel as if my soul is leaping from my chest, like "she" is pulling it through my heart out of my body. A warm... feeling coming out from my heart to her hand. That's the only way I describe it, for myself anyway...

Far be it for me to be anything special, when the only special thing I desire with me, is the special person I share my gifts with.

Newbie Nitsuri may be famous one day Nitsuri may be famous one day Nitsuri's Avatar
    Thanks
    the words where taken right out for my mouth. But yea to me love is when you would do anythng for the one you love, you would take risks.

[URL]http://s6.invisionfree.com/Shiroi_Yume/[URL]

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

To quote the Forum Rules
    Quote Originally Posted by Forum Rules
    -Do not post on threads that have been inactive for longer than two weeks.
    Closing...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6