Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Love

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Love

hello everyone,
    Just wondering how you would define love? What do you look in he/she that makes you feel like you are in love?

RPG Lord and Master/Poet Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Love

The first time I ever was "in love" was a few years back when I was 16-17 I think. I had met a girl in piano classes at school. After a few weeks of individually practicing our lessons, we showed what we could do to the rest of the class. One day, one of the girls in my class played "Colors of the wind' or something like that, a song from Pocahontas. This song touched me, and from then on I called her Pocahontas and often commented on her talent. She always smiled back and we talked a bit during break times. From that point, we started discussions our interests, passions and such. Noticing that we had lots in common, it just happened suddenly that we started feeling something for each other.

Saddly, besides doing things as friends from there on because of another guy who caused quite a lot of problems, love didn't go to a higher level, so I can't comment on the desires and actions that happen as love grows deeper.

But what I can comment is that love is like a deep thought of understanding one another and knowing that you can give yourself to the other without feeling a doubt of dissapointement in any way. Its something you want to give in completely. But the more love doesn't work out, the more it becomes harder to go back to the feeling of no doubt, thought I haven't really dwelled in that yet so I'm still apt in feeling true love yet, though I'd like it to happen soon...I hope I didn't bore anyone with this little experience...
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldat of life View Post
    My favorite philosopher:
    Hassun

Thanks to Xelhes for this amazing work of art ^.^
    Poetry Corner CLICK HERE IF YOU KNOW ME

Newbie Iamcursed may be famous one day Iamcursed may be famous one day Iamcursed's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm in love now with a girl named nikkers
    yeah shes a member on here too

shes the girl of my dreams

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

love for me is a weird feeling in my gut that makes me feel more shy than usual
    to be completely honest with you, I don't really understand the concept of love
    being that I've been sort of a loner most of my life
    but I'm trying to get out of my shell

I guess I'm in love with one of my friends
    I like her, she likes me
    we're both shy and yeah...
    ...good times...

[-_-]
    I love my girlfriend.

RPG Lord and Master/Poet Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life's Avatar
    Thanks

You = presently a lucky guy

One thing, never press your love if its not there, let it come naturally or else someone may get hte bad impression, its one thing I noticed when one girl liked me, though saddly I didn't like her, told her so, but did one little thing, she got the wrong impression(I just held her hand thinking it could lighten up a situation that was quite bothersome) and even after telling her "friends only", the harm was made dangit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldat of life View Post
    My favorite philosopher:
    Hassun

Thanks to Xelhes for this amazing work of art ^.^
    Poetry Corner CLICK HERE IF YOU KNOW ME

Newbie AngeleticDreamer may be famous one day AngeleticDreamer may be famous one day AngeleticDreamer's Avatar
    Thanks

A deep, tender, ineffable feeling of affection and solicitude toward a person, such as that arising from kinship, recognition of attractive qualities, or a sense of underlying oneness....Nope..nothin with me.
    Last edited by AngeleticDreamer; Oct 23, 2005 at 10:13 PM.

Banned Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist's Avatar
    Thanks

Easy for you,not easy for me
    I had never felt it ,or exsperance it at all,
    sadly I had been loved by some girl in my youth
    or women in my present life,
    my life is a lonely one, frankly speaking I never made it to 1st base,

Newbie AngeleticDreamer may be famous one day AngeleticDreamer may be famous one day AngeleticDreamer's Avatar
    Thanks

Ah yes..affection for someone can both be awarding or dissatisfactoring...Depend on how much you love each other and where the relationship goes.

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast