Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Love

Newbie teebow may be famous one day teebow may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Love

People say loves the best thing you ever had, or the greatest feeling in the world...
    its not ment to make you happy or sad, it doesnt discriminate against age, gender or race
    love is love....
    thats all i can sum it up into ... but then again its really not that good to listen to me because ive never been in love and for some reason i dont think i ever will be.... im just one of those unlucky few ...... but by the reaction of all my friends it seems to be something that you shouldnt miss out on.. i mean you can fall in love, and get hurt, but then you can fall in love again, and if it wasnt something that great in the first place then you got to ask these people why they would fall in love if they new that one day they would have to lose them..... any way thats all i know about it.........
    Destination is a State of Mind

ruler of mune667 deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667's Avatar
    Thanks

well i havn't been on here for w while but i'm sure some of you will remember i was going out with a girl called kirstie who i loved, but recently i found that the love had changed and so i did what i felt i had to and ended the relationship. through all of this i had one girl supporting me. she was ready to listen to me just talk about my problems and we talked about hers, and i found myself falling for her. she just made me feel so calm and happy just by being around me, she has the same as kirstie used toand more. even though there is no certain way in which i can say that this love will last forever at the moment i love her more than anything, she is my world. and so, even though she doesn't use this forum;
    Amy i love you
    i am the urban monky
    look to the mune

Banned Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist's Avatar
    Thanks

And the sad thing is when in your adult hood there people out there who think your a prevert or muleaster,

Newbie Sora may be famous one day Sora may be famous one day Sora's Avatar
    Thanks

woo remake alert!
    well I wouldn't kno, but I think that they would love you and aways care about you. they would offer to do things for you.
    I know I know, all lovey dovey gushey stuff!

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

All you need is love! Love!
    ....... "Love is just a game..."

>.> ...since when was this Moulin Rouge?

^_^ Love is....... indescribable? I'm sure billions have said that.
    Love is.... warm fuzzies? ... well, I would disagree with that...

Love is.....

Love.

Love is love! It can be described! That description is Love! Love is one that is described. Love is one that describes things! Love is a connection... no, a bond! ...NO! Stronger than that! Love is Love!

If it connects, then the connection can be cut!
    If it bonds, then the bond may break!
    Love makes two, one! Into a way where they cannot be seperated!
    Into a way where they cannot be thought as seperated!
    Into a way where there is no imaginable way when they have ever been seperated!
    As if their pasts were always one!
    As if they were never apart!
    As if they are never apart!
    Nay, their pasts were always one!
    They are always together! Maybe, not physically, but by love!

Love can be spiritual, it can be physical, it can be mental... just know this, just because it's not any of them, doesn't mean it isn't love! Love Love Love!

(MAN YOU WANNA' PUKE NOW, DON'T YOU?! XD)

Love is Love! When you feel it, you cannot describe it, because it is the Describer!
    As if everything was ALWAYS love!

As if hatred was a form of love! As if happiness was a form of love! As if sadness was a form of love! As if everything was a form of love!

Love is Love!
    Spread the news that has always been here before the sands of time!
    Read the rock that has always been here before rocks were made!
    Love is Love!
    My fellow man! My fellow woman! Love is Love!
    Do not fret at to what love cannot do, rather, understand that love can do EVERYTHING!!!

.............................. ^-^ I'm done now. .... for now.

ruler of mune667 deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667's Avatar
    Thanks

wow soshi, well put but i think for me i can shorten it to, amy.

well for now atleast, who knows where tomorrow will take us, i guess love just flows and you have to flow with it.
    i am the urban monky
    look to the mune

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

Love is something you can't explain. Its a feeling you get deep down inside of you. When you try to explain to some you cant. The closet i have got to describe the feeling is "Tingliness", my bf says if over the phone just to make me laugh (which it does). Its a tingly feeling that i get when i talk to the one i love. I don't know when it will happen, it just does.

Love is something that is strong . Ok for other Matrix fans here is one of my favourite lines "No one call you, you are in Love, you just know it". I think it kinds of explains it really. Its one of those things were only you will know what is happening type thing.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Thanks

hmm never had the "tingly" feeling, at times it makes me go red and feel warm.
    i am the urban monky
    look to the mune

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast