Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Love

RPG Lord and Master/Poet Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Love

Soshie Kitai, you seem to have read or experienced a lot with this tiny yet strong word, am I correct?
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldat of life View Post
    My favorite philosopher:
    Hassun

Thanks to Xelhes for this amazing work of art ^.^
    Poetry Corner CLICK HERE IF YOU KNOW ME

Newbie AngelLilith may be famous one day AngelLilith may be famous one day AngelLilith's Avatar
    United Kindom, It's a very lucky country!
    Thanks

I like my boy friend! He isn't very cute or sexy but I jusy like him. It's not what you think what they look like, it's about how nice they are and their personality. So my bf it's very cute then..... At least he like me and I like him and when I look into his eyes and my heart just bumps a bit 2 far out, lol!

I'm not in paradise, I'm not in Heaven, I'm in love land.

Otaku Slothrop may be famous one day Slothrop may be famous one day Slothrop's Avatar
    Thanks

Love is an unconditional acceptance of whatever faults a person has through hard work, discussion, and motivation to hold a relationship together. That is not to say all faults are acceptable, but short of physical abuse most of it can be worked out.

Love is not some tingly sensation that lasts forever it's a temporary infatuation. Although that tingle can be present the feeling wax and wanes throught a relationship, it requires work from both parties to be happy. Neither is it love to be confused with sex, out and out lust is not love, don't confuse the two. Just because you want to exchange chemicals in a pleasureable fashion doesn't mean you love each other.

There is now easy way in or out of real love. It requires people to work out problems and come to an understanding. Otherwise there is no relationship.
    Last edited by Slothrop; Oct 26, 2005 at 09:51 AM.

Otaku Matrix040689 may be famous one day Matrix040689 may be famous one day Matrix040689's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kedar
    hello everyone,
    Just wondering how you would define love? What do you look in he/she that makes you feel like you are in love?
    one problem you cant define love. I defies all bounderies or definition. It is unexplainable.

Otaku Suzy may be famous one day Suzy may be famous one day Suzy's Avatar
    In Puerto Rico the stinkiest place on earth.^~^
    Thanks

Love can hurt a lot of times(me 12) but is the most beutifull in the world like especially girls. And now im a ''CNST'' to help people for not make the same mistakes that i hd. Love you have this tngily thing wen you talk with someone or just seen with you're on eyes in slowmow. I three special persons here ??????????????? there are the best.
    '' Death, cruelty, murder the things i have hate forever, Life is like a test with a limited time'' And doesnt have any sign''
    I wish i could help you but i make things worst, by liken you

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

......Love............

It's probaly one where you lose your rationality and do the things you dont usually do such as making yourself look better. Your heart beats fast as a progidy beat when you see her and you notice the slightest things about her. Her face, body, the way she walks, the way she talks. It's something tht sticks in your head and think about her all the time especially the fantasy dates and all that. U dont care what she looks like to other people because in your eyes, she looks like an Angel of Beauty.......Julliette.

Well tht's my definition of love.

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

Devoted Otaku Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose's Avatar
    Thanks

"Love is a fruit in season at all times, and in reach of every hand."
    *~*~Mother Theresa~*~*

Love is something that we all have in our hearts. We may not have a Romeo and Juliet dramatic, Hollywood romance, but we have love in our hearts. Being in love with someone should bring limitless joy.

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

here's how i define love.
    love= a feeling created by our brane not by our heart, sometimes it hurts people and sometimes make people happy.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast